Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol Kolo the Clown.

**** defences collide!

3-2 gah, the Mag reject hunchback scores.
    Last edited by prinnysquad; 19-12-2009, 14:32.

Comment

3-3 now

Comment

Finished 4-3 to City. We'll find out about Hughes in due course.

Comment

See, I don't mind an honourable defeat like that. But unfortunately, this side will get humped 3-0 off someone like Blackburn on the 28th.

Comment

Fancy a pint? It has been that sort of day haha

Comment

Hughes is gone. Didn't do a post match interview.

Comment

Such a stupid decision to let him go. I hope Man City achieve nothing this season.

Comment

Does Phil Gartside know about this yet? Could we sack Megson and tempt Hughes?

City have sacked a pretty good manager in my opinion, but from their point of view they need more wins when they've spent that much money!

Comment

And it's official - Hughes out, Mancini in.

Comment

Poor Sparky.

Not many men could have been given that cash, been told to spend it on a load of egos, and only a few months to get them playing like a team, especiallly with touchy swines like that Gob****e Robinho in the mix, whining on to the foreign press every five minutes. I think he's been shat on.

The missus said that on fivelive this morning they had some ex-player on, only released recently (she can't remember who), who said that Hughes was given a timetable of where the team was expected to be at various stages at the season. Apparently they're easily on target to meet it, and only needed two more December wins to be on the points expected by the end of the month. If true, Hughes has got every right to be aggrieved.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if the players got him the sack.

Comment

Normally that might be the case, but I'm sure I saw a report this morning saying Tevez was fully behind the manager.

Comment

Personally I'd like to have seen Sven back but Mancini is charismatic and should at least get Robinho playing like he did last season. I still think City will bag that last champions league spot but ultimately that's down to my lack of faith in the other teams than it is a belief in City under Mancini...

Well I suppose Spurs have a better chance at fourth if they could maintain some consistency but as an organisation they're just too partial to a bit of incompetence for my liking.

Comment

Thought that Turner sending off was a lousy decision. Eyes on the ball, no clear intent, arms used for leverage, his elbow only connected with the City player's face because he'd hardly jumped. Yellow at best for me.

Poor Hughes looked dejected knowing his replacement was already in the house. I wonder if the owners give Mancini more than 5 minutes to gel a brand new team of egos? Tossers.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradius View Post
                                Villa are doing very well too. With the "big four" dropping points left, right and centre they will be serously thinking champions league. Of course i hope they bottle it again
                                dont think we will this year....wether we are better than spurs in the end tho I dunno...

as for your lot, hoping they get nosebleeds and plummet down the league, with a 6th beating in a row sending you down in april

villa were terrible today but we still managed a win....good thing with a very hard run coming up.

Comment

Working...
                                X