Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got their Zelda Bonus disc from Goblin Direct yet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got their Zelda Bonus disc from Goblin Direct yet?

I ordered my copy of the zelda bonus disc from goblin and I'm hoping that they send it soon as they have Wind waker in stock.
    I'd already ordered zelda from king cube ( which has'nt arrived as well!!) and was hoping to get it before the latest game.

I'm in the same situation here and my mate is too and he ordered next day delivery after they said they had 300 back in stock!

I've ordered mine three weeks ago and only got one E-mail saying that I'll get it within two days after a week of making that order.

Not heard from them since and I'm getting really pissed off with them now.
    Even more so if I get my other Zelda: Wind Wakers and bonus disc from DVD Boxoffice before my Zelda USA bonus disc from Goblin.

I really wanted to play the Zelda USA bonus disc before the actual main Zelda game as I've never played it.

Goblin Games, please reply back as soon as you can, unless you want me to totally lose faith in your company...

Comment

I recieved Wind Waker today from Goblin, but no bonus disc. I payed the 20 quid, anyone get the bonus disc?

Comment

No Bonus disc ...No replies to e-mails ....no news of when we will get them....mmmm!!! Sounds like they are having problems getting their supplier to release the disc's.
        I've actually got Zelda and bonus disc on order with Kingcube(should be here within the week) and only ordered the bonus disc so i could play it while waiting for the new release.
        I'll keep it on order as I know someone that want's a copy,but I have to admit that Goblin have always been prompt with my other orders.I suppose that it's just that this is the most wanted Gamecube release.

Comment

Just got a reply from Goblin,seems that they are still trying to get Nintendo to change their minds about letting the bonus disc's go.
          They give you an option to cancel the order ,i've decided to do this as I've got a copy coming soon anyway.Worth a try anyway!!

Comment

Working...
          X