Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pity the Fool, Clubber Lang, who tries to beat my hi score

Okey dokey, beat this 8) :
    Timesplitters 2, Arcade League mode, Infiltration level set, Trouble at the Docks level. BEST TIME: 18.6 secs
    (Cue Machieavellian cackle )

heh...

I will try and beat it :P Nice to know someone else likes this game, instead of dismiss "NOO! its crap Halo Pwns"

Both good games imo.

Comment

Yup, i love TS2. What format do you play it on? I bought mine for my cube instead of my PS2, so that I could have 4 playas without buying a multitap

Comment

THA CUBE also...had very few 4 player matches on it though no one wants to play it :|

It just screams Goldeneye for me, i love it

Comment

Same here

Comment

18.4 seconds after I realised what the fastest path was and had about 30 attempts at it

next

Neat challenge by the way

Comment

Thanx, but, on the 3rd guard , you have to wait for him to get to a certain point before you can pass by to the stairs without being seen, don't you? Thats what made me stick at 18.6 .

Comment

This is how I go about it:

Originally posted by Spoiler

I don't wait for the third guard. When the level starts I run straight off the ledge directly towards the second guard and punch him as I run by. If its timed right you can run straight behind the third guard and punch him straight out as well. Then its upstairs to the fourth guard who cops a punch and back downstairs to hit the sixth guard on the way out

Comment

Ah ha! y'see, i was punching the first guard as well. thanx a lot!

Comment

Working...
                  X