GBA:SP Batteries and external charger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GBA:SP Batteries and external charger

OK So I orderd a spare battery and charger from Play Asia, came really quick:

Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

Its pretty cool apart from the battery in that pack isn't the same size so you have to bolt on a new external battery cover, not ideal

THe normal GBA:SP Battery can be charged with the charger so I ordered some of these:

Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

Which are the same size as the Nintendo Battery, The only anoying thing is that you have to carry a screwdriver around with you all the time..

Neil.

Lik Sang had a battery with a replacement cover which had a screw that could be opened with a coin.

Comment

Originally posted by Burai
      Lik Sang had a battery with a replacement cover which had a screw that could be opened with a coin.
      This is the same one as I got from play asia, but its terrible.

Neil.

Comment

Can the smaller of the 2 batteries be charged whilst in the sp ??

Comment

Originally posted by Shimmyhill
          Can the smaller of the 2 batteries be charged whilst in the sp ??
          Both can.

I bought this charger and spare batteries for when I go on holiday. Also got a portable screen and battery base for the GC

Neil.

Comment

Well this and the headphone adaptor issue are the only two real negative things I can see with the GBA-SP.

Thing is, have a proper light is a godsend and considering peeps out there solved that issue with the Afterburner for the original GBA-SP you just know 3rd party manufacturers are gonna nail both these minor problems with something handy and userfriendly in the near future.

Its early days but already the SP has a plethora of 3rd party stuff out for it on lik-sang.

Comment

Working...
            X