[22/08/10] Xbox 360 - Massive Bundle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[22/08/10] Xbox 360 - Massive Bundle

I WILL ONLY RESPOND TO PEOPLE INTERESTED IF THEY POST THEIR INTEREST IN THIS THREAD, PMs WILL BE IGNORED. I LIKE TO KEEP THINGS VISIBLE FOR THE SAKE OF EVERYBODY INVOLVED.

===================

WILL NOT SPLIT THE XBOX 360 BUNDLE

===================

XBOX 360 BUNDLE

?275:00 delivered with proof of postage.

CONSOLE

Xbox 360 Modern Warfare 2 Limited Edition Super Elite (250GB)

[stock photo]

This Limited Edition was bought in November last year so is less than 12 months old, it's hardly been used so I'm selling it, absolutely brilliant condition.
    This Infinity Ward designed Limited Edition is no longer in production.
    It contains the Jasper chipset and is the quietest 360 that I've owned, I've had absolutely no issues with the console.
    The box does NOT contain the Modern Warfare 2 game as that was sold on long ago.

==========

ACCESSORIES

As well as all the accessories are included as standard it also includes these which are in full working order.

Messenger Kit

[stock photo]

Vision Cam

[stock photo]

Street Fighter IV: Akuma Pad

[stock photo]

==========

GAMES

[stock photos]

This is a Limited Edition which includes things such as a USB memory stick, I can't remember what else is included by have a look online for details.

[stock photo]

These are all UK games.

Some of the older games were around before I had the console so were probably used when I bought them. More recent games were bought new by me so will still be as good as new.

Some of the games will of had codes for DLC included, I think most if not all have been used. Don't expect any working DLC codes but if you do find some then you've got a bonus.

I'm also including this ESPgaluda II & Mushihime-sama Futari which are Japanese but region free so playable on the console I'm selling.

[stock photos]

So the complete list of included games is...
    1. Alan Wake
    2. Assassins Creed
    3. Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
    4. Battle for Middle Earth II
    5. Beautiful Katamari
    6. Borderlands
    7. Burnout Revenge
    8. Crackdown
    9. Crackdown 2
    10. Dirt
    11. ESPgaluda II
    12. Fable 2
    13. Fallout 3: Game of The Year Edition
    14. Forza 2
    15. Forza 3: Limited Edition
    16. Gears of War
    17. Gears of War II
    18. Grand Theft Auto: Tales from Liberty City
    19. Halo 3
    20. Halo 3: ODST
    21. King Kong
    22. Mass Effect
    23. Mass Effect 2
    24. Mini Ninjas
    25. Mushihime-sama Futari
    26. Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade
    27. Naruto: Rise of a Ninja
    28. Ninja Blade
    29. Project Gotham Racing 4
    30. Race Pro
    31. Red Dead Redemption
    32. Tomb Raider Legend
    33. Wartech: Senko No Ronde
    34. Xbox LIVE Arcade Compilation

I've also got a disc only copy of Trivial Pursuit (UK) which you can also have.

================================================== =======

Proof of postage does what it says but please note that it offers no guarantees so if they do get lost or something, you will need to pursue the post office as I'll have documents proving when & where I've posted the item.

There's never been any difficulties when I've sold stuff on here before (my feedback) but I just like to make sure there is no confusion from the start.

There is the option to have insurance with all items too but the cost will depend on the value.

Payment by PayPal only please.

ITEMS WILL BE POSTED AT THE LATEST OF 28/08/2010

SOLD

Halo Wars (UK):
    Jebus
    [paid/posted]
    --
    XCM Cross Battle Adapter PLUS: chipsgravy [paid/posted/feedback left]
    --
    Time Crisis 4 (JP): J0e Musashi [paid/posted/feedback left]
    --
    Supercar Challenge (UK): Bassman [paid/posted/feedback left]
    --
    No More Heroes 2 (UK)/ Let's Tap (UK): bowser123 [paid/posted/feedback left]
    --
    Demon's Souls (AS): vanpeebles [paid/posted/feedback left]
    --
    Metal Gear Solid 4 (UK): neil2k [paid/posted/feedback left]
    --
    The Orange Box (UK) & Earth Defence 2017 (UK): nem [paid/posted/feedback left]
    --
    Xbox 360 Wireless N Network Adapter (UK): capcom_suicide [paid/posted/feedback left]
    --
    Disgaea 3 (US)/ Eternal Sonata (US)/ Ultimate Genesis Collection (US): cutmymilk [paid/posted/feedback left]
    --
    Xbox 360 Wireless G Network Adapter (UK): cutmymilk [paid/posted/feedback left]
    --
    PlayStation 2 Bundle (UK): Strider [paid/posted/feedback left]
    --
    DJ Hero: Standard Edition (UK): Friction [paid/awaiting postage]
    --
    Nintendo Wii Bundle: moonwhistle [paid/awaiting postage]
    --
    Official SEGA Saturn USB Pad: moonwhistle [paid/awaiting postage]
    --
    Saitek AV8R Flight Stick: chipsgravy [paid/awaiting postage]
    --
    Official PlaySEGA USB Pad (UK): Shozuki [paid/awaiting postage]
    Last edited by JP; 22-08-2010, 11:15.

If in the unlkely event you did split them i would be interested in frequency, amplitude and raiden III.

However i m sure you ll have no trouble in selling the package as theres oodles of quality there.

Comment

What condition are the games in John? And if I bought the package, would you be ok with me relisting the games I didn't want for sale? (I only really want the shmups)

Comment

Originally posted by nightstalker100 View Post
        If in the unlkely event you did split them i would be interested in frequency, amplitude and raiden III.

However i m sure you ll have no trouble in selling the package as theres oodles of quality there.
        It's unlikely to be honest as I'm thinking that if they don't go then I'm sort of tempted to keep hold of them as there's some bloody good games there even though they rarely get used.
        Originally posted by ikobo_1 View Post
        What condition are the games in John? And if I bought the package, would you be ok with me relisting the games I didn't want for sale? (I only really want the shmups)
        They're all pretty spanking to be honest, some were bought new while others were used.

Although they're very close I've not said that they're in mint condition as there's loads of stuff there and maybe there's a bit of a crease in one of the books or maybe a light scratch on the disc or something. They all work as they should though it's just that they've not been tried for ages as I no longer have a PS2 and the PS3 won't play them all.

The only one which isn't in that sort of condition is the German edition of Steel Dragon EX which I replaced with a better quality UK version as the original cover was a bit tatty. When you have a "collection" of games, you want as close to mint as possible and you do look after them when you find them.

You're more than welcome to relist them on here as soon as you've got them if you want. usually when I sell stuff they go in bundles like this with some that are worth a bit ad I know I could get more if I took my time and sold them individually.

Comment

Added these items...
          Xbox 360

Bought the G Adapter a while back but always had issues with my router so replaced it with the N Adapter to find that Xbox LIVE just doesn't like the wireless signal my router outputs so I've been using a LAN for a while.

Xbox 360 Wireless G Network Adapter (White) ?20:00 delivered with proof of postage.*

[stock photo]

Xbox 360 Wireless N Network Adapter (Black) ?20:00 delivered with proof of postage.*

[stock photo]
          Added this photo...
          PlayStation 2

Amended description concerning postal insurance due to adding new items...
          There is the option to have insurance with all items too but the cost will of course depend on the value of the item.

Comment

Xbox 360 Wireless N Network Adapter

I'd like that. Paypal is fine and you can send to my UK address.

Can we go over to PM now mate?

Comment

No problems with PMs once we get to this stage, just want to keep things visible at first. I'll update the thread when payments have been received and items posted and keep buyers up to date via PM.

Comment

Again someone else who doesn't want them all but if you do split I would like these if possible:

Amplitude
                Frequency
                Gradius III & IV
                Gradius V
                Metal Slug: Anthology
                Sega Classics Collection
                Sega Megadrive Collection
                Sonic Gems Collection
                Sonic Mega Collection Plus
                R-Type

If you could let me know by PM if you want to do anything I would appreciate it.

Thanks
                Obviously I know it is a long shot but if you change your mind let me know

PS: If anyone reading this want the others and we can buy the lot between us (pre agree the prices etc), I would be happy to buy the lot off John and then send the games on.

Comment

John I'm just trying to raise the cash to take the whole lot of you. As you've got pretty much all the shmups and retro stuff I want.
                  I currently have £50 in my paypal account, so should have it tomorrow once interest in DC stuff picks up.

I'll wait for your response before I go to PM. I guess I could just pay the other £60, but I'd rather wait a day or two if it's all right with yourself.
                  Last edited by Strider; 20-06-2010, 22:54.

Comment

Thanks for the interest everybody but as I said, I'd really just rather get rid of the lot in one lump if it was possible. Very special thanks go out to the people who still decided to only PM me which seems to happen every time I sell something!!

Darran, there's no hurry on my side if you're sure you want the stuff? Remember, they probably won't be posted until the weekend anyway. I'll stick your name on them for now though.

Comment

If you're not going to send them until the weekend then that's even better mate. Well it's not, but you know what I mean
                      Will now pm you.

Comment

NEWLY ADDED
                        DJ Hero: Standard Edition ?40 delivered with a proof of postage.*
                        Fully boxed with the turntable controller, close to perfect as it's hardly been used due to not really liking the game.

[stock photo]

=====

Time Crisis 4 ?30 delivered with a proof of postage.*
                        This is the more sought after Japanese version of the game which included the black GunCon 3 instead of the glowing orange that was available every where else.

[stock photo]

=====

Demon's Souls ?22 delivered with a proof of postage.*
                        This is the Asian version which is in English apart from the instruction booklet.

=====

Disgaea 3 / Eternal Sonata / Ultimate Genesis Collection ?20 delivered with a proof of postage.*
                        All are US/Region 1 editions but region free.

=====

No More Heroes 2 / Let's Tap ?18 delivered with a proof of postage.*
                        Let's Tap is fully boxed and both games have been used for about 10 minutes each as I didn't like them.

Comment

I think my boy would really like TC4 John. He'll be asleep now so could you give me a hold until tomorrow after school time please? About 4:30PM I'll have a deffo yay or nay for you.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

oops sent you a PM - I want TC4 if poss

EDIT: Just seen J0e's post...

EDIT 2: if you'd consider splitting i'll have Disgaea 3
                            Last edited by Shozuki; 21-06-2010, 21:49.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                              I think my boy would really like TC4 John. He'll be asleep now so could you give me a hold until tomorrow after school time please? About 4:30PM I'll have a deffo yay or nay for you.
                              No problem Daryl.
                              Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
                              oops sent you a PM - I want TC4 if poss

EDIT: Just seen J0e's post...

EDIT 2: if you'd consider splitting i'll have Disgaea 3
                              You're next in line for Time Crisis 4 if it doesn't go. Not interested in splitting at the moment but I'll bear you in mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X