Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS2 Sakura Pink & Panasonic Q (Boxed)

Hi,

I'm moving on all my old games stuff, and here I have a PS2 Sakura pink limited edition for sale.

I bought it from off this forum a few years ago, and it comes with the matching stand, and has also been modded to play back ups and multi-region discs (i don't remember the chip) As you can see from the pics it is boxed and is in very nice condition. The only blemish is a small scratch on the base of the console

The Panasonic Q is also in excellent condition, I bought this off a guy over on the rllmuk forums a few years back.

£150 for the Q which includes a couple of extras including a stepdown, a japanese wind waker (complete) and a us mario golf (complete) - I'l chuck a freeloader disc in as well v1.06 (complete)

£100 for the PS2 - I'll try and find out what chip it has installed.

Delivery will be on top, £12.00 DHL - Looking at a Bank Transfer on these

Cheers
    Last edited by Colin; 16-08-2010, 10:44.

What's the model number of the PS2 please? Does it end in a 0? Is there anyway you can find out what chip is installed?

I'd be quite interested if the chip can be uninstalled/disabled, but your prices are way off. The PS2 is worth about £70.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
      What's the model number of the PS2 please? Does it end in a 0? Is there anyway you can find out what chip is installed?

I'd be quite interested if the chip can be uninstalled/disabled, but your prices are way off. The PS2 is worth about ?70.
      sorry for butting in, but hes right mate

Q's usually go for around ?130-150 on this forum

The ps2 probably isnt worth much more than ?100 (a chip in a limited edition jpn unit makes it LESS desirable)

Comment

I see.

Well fair enough if they are too pricey for here, i'll try my luck on Ebay

Comment

Ebay was a bit of a fail

So have dropped prices to those recomended.

£150 for the Q which includes a couple of extras including a stepdown, a japanese wind waker (complete) and a us mario golf (complete) - I'l chuck a freeloader disc in as well v1.06 (complete)

£100 for the PS2 - I'll try and find out what chip it has installed.

Delivery will be on top, £12.00 DHL - Looking at a Bank Transfer on these

Cheers

Comment

can you add the prices in the first post please mate, just in case your post above gets lost in the questioning!

EDIT: I've done it for you.
            Last edited by Colin; 16-08-2010, 10:44.

Comment

Working...
            X