FS: US Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: US Xbox 360

This might be a long shot, but my US Xbox 360 unit no longer gets any use, so I'm putting the old girl up for sale.

It's a launch machine, so has the original chipset, original noise levels and doesn't have HDMI - but it does come with a nice silver disk tray!

No cables, no hard drive, no pads or other unnecessary bits, just the console.

In the interests of being totally open before anyone thinks of buying this, the machine has suffered the RRoD once (duh! It's a 360 after all) but it was repaired about 12 months ago by dannywhac of this very forum (before he flitted off).

Naturally I can't guarantee how long this will last, so it's sold as seen. I would say that to this day it's worked absolutely fine since I've had it back and there's no indication of any heat issues with it. However who knows when it might keel over again and I won't take any responsibility if it does after it's been purchased.

The machine is still able to be played on Xbox Live as it hasn't been tampered with in any way.

I'm putting this up from the start at the bottom price of ?50 delivered because it's now taking up space. I won't be going any lower than that, as postage and packaging means it'll cost a fair bit to send.

PM me if interested - I won't take PayPal, but payment by BT or cheque is usually fine.

Thanks for taking the time to read my drivel
Working...
X