Weinberg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weinberg

I received payment from Mr Weinberg quickly and with no hassle what so ever. He witnessed some slight inconvenience with his postage ( postman dropping package in puddle) but didn't allow that to interrupt an otherwise problem-free trade.

Weinberg is a very polite member and one i recommend. I shall not hesitate to use again and i would hope others would not hesitate too.

Many thanks again buddy. Take care of yourself

Kind regards
    Adam
    ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

the great
    swift communication and item arrived are described - very polite

the not so great
    item took a time to arrive and when i asked for the recorded number (which we both agreed was in the payment) he was not forthcoming and after it arrived today i found out why - it was sent via normal mail

now personally this is a bad thing because if it goes missing who is going to cough up any refund, not royal mail because the option (extra 63p) wasnt taken

overall the transaction was good because i got what i paid for and i am happy but if the package went missing i feel this would have been totaly different

EDIT - checked the parcel and the reason it took some time in getting to me was it was only posted on the 2nd Jan, even though he told me it was posted on the morning of the 2nd and he didnt understand why it was taking soo long and he was going to investigate with the post office

if somebody cant post a parcel for any reason - just tell the buyer, no need to lie about it

Comment

Bought Mystical Ninja for N64 from him.

Friendly comms and flawless transaction. Despite flat-packing the box to avoid it being crushed and writing a warning on the jiffy, it still got bent up at the top and bottom. I think the postie tried to jam it into the postbox

Otherwise a good trader in my books

Comment

Bought a US XBox from Weinberg. I paid on the Saturday and he immediately PM'ed me saying it would be sent on the Monday. Lo and behold, first thing on Monday morning I get an email from him confirming it has been posted, he gives me the UPS tracking number and says it will be with me Friday.

Friday comes and the box is delivered. Brand spanking new as promised and superbly packaged. Works a treat .

What can I say. An absolutely flawless transaction. Cheers .

Comment

I bought a brand new U.S PS2 from Mr. Weinberg. In writing this feedback, i aimed to write a controlled review. Well i can't because the service from Weinberg was absolutely stunning. It was shipped on Wednesday with a tracking number, got to the U.K on Friday and into London on Saturday, which i picked up on Saturday because Parcelforce don't do Saturday delivery-but that isn't Weinberg's fault. It was lovingly packaged, and the tricks to avoid customs were impressive.

Weinberg is definately a polite and helpful member of NTSC uk, and one which the community should be proud of, especially when some (only a few) are trying to rip people off. I whole heartedly recommend Weinberg if you need a U.S console- he has very cheap prices and extremely good and cheap UPS 3 day delivery.

Many Thanks
          Crossed Fingers

Comment

Purchased a silver SP from Weinberg, No problems at all with the transaction. The package arrived promptly. The only problem I have is that the seller didn't PM me as requested when the item was posted out, other than that I'm very happy with the whole thing.

I would recommend this trader based on this experience.

Comment

bought outrun 2 from this guy

this is my 3rd deal (i think) and everyone of them has went smoothly

top stuff

friendly with a great service

Comment

Had some problems with the order (through no fault of Mr Weinberg) but everything was sorted in the end. Very polite and friendly the whole time and I was kept well informed. I'd happily trade with Weinberg again.

Comment

Ordered a new model PS2 from Weinberg who was extremely polite and friendly. Unfortunately my delivery encountered some delays, but this was through no fault on Weinberg's part and he kept me informed and up-to-date with the situation.

Good price and a very well packaged item on arrival, I would happily buy from him again.

Cheers mate.

Comment

Second buy from Weinberg, got a slimline PStwo. Great service, top packaging, quick delivery + no customs charges.

No hesitation in recommending.

Comment

I better mention that the delays customers experienced were due to an anthrax scare in New Jersey, where my supplier is based, so unfortunately all parcels were delayed a few weeks as the PO's were examined, and all packages had to be scanned.

Comment

Me and around 70 customers placed orders for Nintendo DS's and games. Only a fraction (5 AFAIK) arrived.

A refund arrived, although it took a lot of heartache and effort to make it materialize. It appears that Weinberg has relied on an unreliable, probably crooked supplier and has been let down, having the knock on effect of us customers.

Comment

Sold him a component lead fast payment and friendly chap as well.

Comment

Bought Animal crossing Wild World off weinberg. Game arrived lightning quick & in perfect condition.

Many thanks (^_^)

Comment

Bought Animal World Crossing from weinberg and it arrived super fast and im now hooked

Cheers m8

Comment

Working...
                              X