Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*pending* Sale or trade - Splinter Cell Conviction (360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*pending* Sale or trade - Splinter Cell Conviction (360)

UK 360 *pending to vanpeebles*

Splinter Cell Conviction - ?11 or trade for something else on the 360

This came bundled with my 360S but it the regular retail version and is boxed & complete in very good condition. Didn't like the previous games in the series and an hour on this hasn't changed my mind.

The box mentions something about this copy of the game giving access to the Ghost Recon Future Soldier beta when it is available on Live.

Black PSP Go + accessories ***sold to xybots***

Bought this on 15/7. Whilst it is a very nice piece of kit indeed I'm finding the screen a tad too small for my liking (has convinced me my eyes need testing) and the button layout a bit cramped for my muckle hands

The Go is in excellent cosmetic condition and is boxed & complete with all contents (usb lead, uk power adapter, manual, software disc).

A screen protector has been fitted since new (I'll also include a couple of spares) and I have seen no signs of dead / lit / stuck pixels on the screen.

Also included are the following accessories:

-1 x official black PSP Go leather pull tab case

-1 x set of official PSP Go component leads for playing on an hdtv

Should the buyer want them I will leave the 10 free games I received as part of the Sony PSP Go! promo (LBP, Gran Turismo, Motorstorm, FIFA WC 2010 etc.) on the internal memory for the new buyer along with the following content I bought / dl'd from the PSN:

- Burnout Legends
    - Puzzle Quest
    - Wipeout Pulse
    - Manhunt (it was free)
    - Kahoots (PSP mini)
    - Command & Conquer Red Alert (PS1)
    - Bishi Bashi Special! (PS1)

Pics here (any specks / blemishes on pics are just dust): http://usera.imagecave.com/tomnook/PSPGo/

?160 including fully insured Special Delivery

Payment by BT please. Also advertised elsewhere.

Any questions please pm me
    Last edited by tom-nook; 08-08-2010, 12:36. Reason: SC now pending

pm'd you mate

Comment

Added Splinter Cell Conviction.

Comment

Can I take Splinter please?

Comment

Working...
        X