• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gruce

Brought a US gamecube game off him

was reasonably quick with delivery and well packaged

would do business with again

Gruce bought my cube and comms were excellent and paid quickly.

Comment

Communications were ok.

But when i received the games i realised he had sent them second class rather than recorded, however he told me his dad posted them for him, which is forgiveable.

Would deal with again as games were as specified.

Comment

Bought a game from me. Payment was fast and comms throughout were good. Would recommend.

Comment

bought some saturn games, arrived exactly as I expected, A-OK.

Top bloke.

Comment

Bought Wario Land 4 and Panzer Dragoon demo disc from him. Friendly guy, smooth transaction.

Comment

Friendly guy but he doesn't trade much anymore (due to lack of time perhaps?). Took about 3 weeks after payment to send the games, then as it took so long he was kind enough to refund me ?5 on the original price we came to. Sadly though I haven't received this yet (2 weeks later?). Oh well. Other than that though - Seems friendly enough.

Comment

Never did receive the ?5 goodwill gesture, probably never will. Oh well.

Comment

Hi,
                  excellent buyer,fast&friendly comms,instant same day payment,totally recommended.
                  Ta famitsu1

Comment

traded my PS2 for his Gamecube, pleasure to deal with very friendly via pm. GC was in mint condition.
                    Thanks

Comment

Did a DVD swap with gruce!! Everythin was cool!!

Comment

Agreed to buy a bargain US PS2 for ?30 + ?4 P&P via a PM. Get a reply saying postage would be more than he originally thought so would I make it a total of ?40? I reply to say this was fine but instead of getting a PM back with his paypal address, I get a message saying sorry he sold it to a friend as he thought it was cocky to ask me for the extra postage. Not impressed, would not deal with again.

Comment

Did a great trade with grucey. Everything was smooth and item arrived in good time.

Cheers matey, would recommend.

Comment

Bought his Modded Xbox and collected in person from Birmingham, is working great and would recommend!

Comment

Fantastic trader is Jack. Game arrived super fast and packaged so well that it probably could have survived a nuclear blast! Highly recommended!

Comment

Working...
                              X