Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earth Seeker Wii

Can I be the first to say wtf.

Stranded on a foreign planet is the least of your concerns in Earth Seeker, that place is full of monsters. Stop time in the real time battles to combo them. There are no complicated sequence of inputs, this easy to master system will appeal to players who are unaccustomed to action games or turn based battles.

Besides stopping time, players can recruit allies into their team. The inhabitants of the planet - Guardians each master their element. With a bit of alcohol in your possession, you can have them fight for you. Come explore this dangerous and colorful world.
    Apart from sounding like a normal night out in Kingston, what's this got to offer? Judging from the Official site, there's some DSi link up thing going on. Since I live in fear of turn based battles, perhaps this would be ok for me. It sounds like a real time battle but with the ability to pause and select stuff. Yes for lamer grandads who can't cope basically. Like me.

Can I also say how frikin annoying and boring these Japanese game websites are. Annoying: it's all picture, so you can't run it through the translate engine. Boring: they are all the same story/character/monster/system efforts.

Out April 7th fact fans!

Buy Earth Seeker Wii at Play-Asia (affiliate link)

Kind of like the looks of that.

Comment

Working...
    X