Ketsui - Stage 1 Boss milking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ketsui - Stage 1 Boss milking

Are there any guides on how to "Boss milk" in Ketsui to help get a higher stage score?

I'm not sure when and how much I should shoot at the Boss to destroy it in parts...

Thanks.

I'm not sure it can be milked that much but you definitely score significantly more if you can destroy some/all of the 4 small rotors before gunning for the main body.

Comment

I try to destroy the motors first but they all end up exploding at once when I destroy just one of them. I think it needs to be done slowly when certain patterns of bullets are being shot, but I can't work it out.

Comment

I know there is something to it but I can't remember for the life of me what it is. I think just before it turns into it's second phase you're meant to wait for a certain thing to happen before you put in the last couple of shots to make it transform?

You could probably check out this - http://www.super-play.co.uk/index.php?superplay=209 ? I've not watched it but the description suggests it's a 2-ALL run w/ Doom, I would imagine that's probably not a bad place to pick up tips.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          I know there is something to it but I can't remember for the life of me what it is. I think just before it turns into it's second phase you're meant to wait for a certain thing to happen before you put in the last couple of shots to make it transform?

You could probably check out this - http://www.super-play.co.uk/index.php?superplay=209 ? I've not watched it but the description suggests it's a 2-ALL run w/ Doom, I would imagine that's probably not a bad place to pick up tips.
          Thanks for that link. I will watch the Boss battle slowed down and try to see how it's done.

Comment

Isn't there a mark on the energy bar like in ESPGaluda? I have trouble with it also mind you.

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
              Isn't there a mark on the energy bar like in ESPGaluda? I have trouble with it also mind you.
              No mark points on the bar if I recall correctly...

Comment

Just make sure you get all the blades, not much more to it really.

Comment

Working...
                X