3DS US Version and bank cards...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3DS US Version and bank cards...

Does anyone know if you can use a UK card with the US 3DS store like you can with the US Wii one? I'm considering selling up my 3DS and importing one and this would be a big part of my decision.

(Tried searching, so sorry if this has been answered I can't find anything).

Credit Cards should be fine yes. Probably not debit cards

Comment

I've got both, so cool. Anyone that can confirm? I'm not waiting however long Nintendo takes to bring Luigi's Mansion to Europe! Cheers.

Comment

My Australian debit card works fine on my US 3DS. elaniel also suggested in the 3DS thread to set your location to Oregon as you'll avoid paying tax on top of the price of any downloadable games

Comment

elaniel also suggested in the 3DS thread to set your location to Oregon as you'll avoid paying tax on top of the price of any downloadable games
          Cool advice, thanks.

Comment

I went to add more funds today so I could buy donkey kong, but it says "this credit card cannot be used". Is anyone else having trouble? Have they locked down foreign credit cards?

Comment

I am going to the states next week, will I be fine buying a 3DS over there? Are they cheaper and region free?

Comment

Maybe and no.

Comment

I have a UK card and a US machine and my card works fine. Brought Donkey Kong and Zelda last night.

Comment

Working...
                  X