Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muchi Pork Matsuri DLC transfer help

Hey all,

I redeemed my DLC code for Muchi Pork Matsuri with a JP Gamertag on my JP console. Now I want to use the DLC on my PAL console (with a UK Gamertag). When I re-download it on my PAL console with the JP Gamertag, it cannot be seen in the menu when playing with a UK Gamertag (only JP Gamertag).

I was wondering how do I transfer the license so that it will work on my PAL console once re-downloaded.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Blade Runner; 12-06-2011, 16:01.

For this to work your JP tag needs to be signed into Live on your UK machine. If a piece of DLC is being run on a machine that it was not originally downloaded on, the gamertag that owns it must be signed into Live.

www.xbox.com/drm will allow you to transfer that license to another machine.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
      For this to work your JP tag needs to be signed into Live on your UK machine. If a piece of DLC is being run on a machine that it was not originally downloaded on, the gamertag that owns it must be signed into Live.

www.xbox.com/drm will allow you to transfer that license to another machine.
      So if I transfer the license, then re-download the DLC on my PAL console with my JP Gamertag. Will my UK Gamertag then be able to play the DLC?

Thanks.

Comment

I signed into that URL with both my UK and JP Gamertags. There seems to be various serial numbers (if that's what they are). I think it will be easier if I play Muchi Pork on my JP 360 rather than try to transfer the license.

Comment

Just sign in the JP account with a 2nd controller.

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick View Post
            Just sign in the JP account with a 2nd controller.
            I will try that, thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X