Unreal Championship for XBox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal Championship for XBox

Is unreal championship for the xbox any good?

getting broadband next week and was just wonder are there any games out at the moment worth getting xbox live for?

To be honest, its not as bad as its made out to be. You can taunt your opposition and the lag is no problem if you choose your server carefully. Moto GP is the online daddy though, and its part of Microsofts new Budget range when it launches

Comment

Are you sure? It's not listed on xbox.com as part of the platinum range..

Comment

100%

Check my cut and paste of Microsofts Press release...Microsoft has confirmed more details on its budget Xbox software range which will be called Xbox Classics and will hit retail on April 11th.

The games will cost ?19.99, with the initial line-up reading: Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding (Microsoft); Dead or Alive III (Microsoft); Max Payne (Take-Two/Rockstar); Oddworld: Munch’s Oddysee (Microsoft); Project Gotham Racing (Microsoft); Rallisport Challenge (Microsoft); Spiderman (Activision); Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3 (Activision); Wreckless (Activision); Moto GP (THQ); Crash Bandicoot (Vivendi Universal); Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Electronic Arts); James Bond: Agent Under Fire (Electronic Arts) and Burnout (Acclaim)

SSX Tricky (Electronic Arts) will join the range later in April and other titles will be added on an ongoing basis. The games will have special packaging, with the original game artwork leveraged within a white border.

Comment

I don't see it on your press release were talking about UC yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by Roost
            I don't see it on your press release were talking about UC yeah?
            No Moto GP

Comment

Thanks for the info on Budget games. Def pick up MotoGP next week then. I've been meaning to for ages but getting beaten online just becasue I have a cack bike is getting v.annoying. Although It may be wise to waite for MotoGP 2?!?

Unreal on Xbox is a good game made great by the Voice communicator. It does have framerate, control and lag issues that can be overlooked due to Xbox Live. If you have a decent PC though UT 2003 would probably do a better job just without the voice.

Worth a look.

FB

Comment

wicky

have you read our review on the site?

if not check it out bud

Comment

UC isnt bad at all online.

As for MotoGP, rent it to unlock it all online... wait for MotoGP2.

Comment

Working...
                  X