Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 games just listed. PS2,PS1,Wii and Gamecube. Gradius, Silent hill, Vib ribbon etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50 games just listed. PS2,PS1,Wii and Gamecube. Gradius, Silent hill, Vib ribbon etc

A bunch of games for the various systems. Final Fanasy 4/5/6/9 for ps1, Silent Hill box set, Gregory Horror Show, Frequency, Super Smash Bros, F-Zero, Ico, maestromusic.......

ross

Nice lot, just had a baby by any chance?

Comment

hehe, well he's 14 months but it's mostly all sat in a box for that time. I came to the realisation that it was pointless keeping it. I've played them all and there are always plenty of new games to play.

I'm going to keep the dreamcast and samba, but am pretty close to listing some of the games...

Comment

Originally posted by rossman View Post
        hehe, well he's 14 months but it's mostly all sat in a box for that time. I came to the realisation that it was pointless keeping it. I've played them all and there are always plenty of new games to play.

I'm going to keep the dreamcast and samba, but am pretty close to listing some of the games...
        I did the exact thing your doing about half a year ago. Although your Castlevania is doing better then what mine did. :/ Good luck with it all!

Comment

hehe cheers. It's amazing how quickly your priorities change

Comment

Happy that I won a few of your games Why did you take off The Maestromusic 2? I was looking forward to bidding on it

Comment

Oh hey, it was listed on here recently, you should have snapped it up then. I just decided not to sell it really. I have just come back from the post office so they should be with you soon

Comment

You could have saved all those games for when the little one is a bit older
                I started on the Atari 2600 when I was 3...

Comment

aaargh dont say that, it was a tough decision!

Comment

Lol I'm sure it was the best choice you made. Looking at the games listed at the top they wouldn't be suitable for years yet and by then they would be surpassed by sequels etc anyway.
                    Get him on Sonic or Mario when he's old enough

Comment

Originally posted by rossman View Post
                      aaargh dont say that, it was a tough decision!
                      Just keep a PS2.

I have saved these for the little fella:-
                      Activision collection
                      Sega Genesis Collection
                      Capcom collection 1 & 2
                      Taito Legends 1 & 2

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start To Begin' View Post
                        Just keep a PS2.

I have saved these for the little fella:-
                        Activision collection
                        Sega Genesis Collection
                        Capcom collection 1 & 2
                        Taito Legends 1 & 2
                        That's a good idea! Those games are quite simple to get to grips with when you are younger plus with the collections there are a decent amount of games available.

Comment

Working...
                        X