Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Extend PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:35 pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Extend PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:35 pm

So, coming out next month, is this a sequel to Project Diva 2 or more of an expansion? I haven't got any of the other Miku games, so I thought I'd start out with this, but as far as I can see, they have only announced 30 or so tracks so far. Should I be getting Project Diva 2 aswell?

I'm buying Extend either way, if only because of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKoz2hQWx2I

Last edited by Nico87; 17-10-2011, 19:54.

Err, can a mod edit the topic and remove "PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:35 pm"?

Comment

I think it's more of Project Diva 2.5 more than anything, but pretty sure there's enough new stuff for people like me who have the first two games and a 'best of' song selection from them as well for newcomers. I'll end up getting it no doubt.

Comment

I just got a friend in Japan to pre-order Project DIVA Extend + Extend Accessory set + Project DIVA 2nd Arcade Pack that will be released in December for me

Comment

Yup, it's mostly a compilation of 1 and 2 which is enough to keep me happy as there are some technical issues in 1 that get in the way so it'll be worthwhile for those tracks

Comment

Working...
          X