Under Defeat HD 360/PS3 Spring 2012 Retail Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Under Defeat HD 360/PS3 Spring 2012 Retail Title

Awesome news as I sold my copy and made some cash, now I can re-buy it next year.

Not confirmed if its a retail or DD title, should know next week.
    Last edited by Family Fry; 11-11-2011, 00:13.

SWEET!!!!

I've always wanted to play this but missed on the DC version before it became ?ber rare & expensive so this will be a lovely little addition.

Thanks for the heads up

Neil

Comment

It's a good game, but Radirgy is more fun. Lovely gfx though, albeit a bit drab in the colour dept.

Comment

First pics and some details via Andriasang/famitsu - http://andriasang.com/comyur/

It's going to be a boxed release.

Comment

Wow, you mean i'm actually going to have to import a PS3 game? It's been a while..........

Good news though, it's a good game, though always preferred zero gunner 2.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
            Wow, you mean i'm actually going to have to import a PS3 game? It's been a while..........

Good news though, it's a good game, though always preferred zero gunner 2.
            Lol going to be doing the same with the 360 version myself.

Seems like forever since I've imported anything properly

Looking forward to this.

Neil

Comment

Might have to get this.. PS3.

Comment

Ahhh fail, really thought they would have gone for the xbla/psn route rather than mess about with all this importing business.

Comment

Fantastic news! I also missed out on the DC version at the time so will definitely be pre-ordering this .

Comment

I'd always prefer a 'physical' release. This is top news ... I'll just need to decide on which version to pre-order when the time comes (I expect they'll be pretty much identical on each system).

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                      I'd always prefer a 'physical' release. This is top news ... I'll just need to decide on which version to pre-order when the time comes (I expect they'll be pretty much identical on each system).
                      I'm the same I much prefer the feel of a proper disc release to download titles plus I'm always worried about running out of HDD space...I still only have a pony 20GB on the 360 & 40GB on the PS3 so space is limited

II'll be getting the 360 version as I've only got an Arcade stick for the 360

Neil

Comment

Got a 250GB 360 myself.. Still 150GB left and I install every game. Worth the upgrade, shouldn't cost much now..

Comment

I must admit I was quite surprised to discover this was a physical release. I'll certainly be getting the Ltd Ed for the PS3. Hopefully the sales will be high enough so we get maybe Border Down or Strania on PlayStation in the future too.

Comment

hmm - is it just the graphics that are updated?

The DC version already looks fantasic via VGA, so not sure if its really nessesary for me

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                              hmm - is it just the graphics that are updated?

The DC version already looks fantasic via VGA, so not sure if its really nessesary for me
                              TBH if I had the DC version I don't think I'd bother with this unless there was substantial changes & extra modes.

But as it is this is a day 1 purchase

Neil

Comment

Working...
                              X