The Import PS Vita thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Import PS Vita thread

Anyone else picking up a Jp unit next month?

I'm getting one with RR & Uncharted but I might add another title. Liking the look of Army Corps of Hell but I'm uncertain how import friendly it'll be. ho hum.

What's anyone else going for?

Same as you, but Dark Quest also.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

My GF will be in HK for the Asian Release on the 23rd December. She has been ordered to pick up UMvC3 and RR so far.

Comment

I'm holding off for the HK release now myself. I can get everything at retail price, so for the sake of a week I'll be saving over ?200. There's a considerably higher chance that the 3G side will be functional in the UK IMO too.
        Last edited by J0e Musashi; 09-11-2011, 07:59.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

What prices are you guys looking at paying? Had intended to get one from VGI, but ?400 is just silly when the UK unit come out 6-8 weeks later at nearly half the price. If I can get one with a reasonable mark up i'll definitely import one though. Uncharted and ridge are the games for me too.

Comment

I'm paying less than ?250 for the 3G unit.
            Last edited by J0e Musashi; 09-11-2011, 10:51.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I was toying with the idea but have gone off it quite a bit. It'd have been Ridge and UMvC3 for me at launch, but unless someone does offer them up for a sensible price then I'm out. If DJ Max Technika turns out to be a launch title I could be brought back in though.

Comment

I'm wary of UMvC3 personally, mainly due to control issues. I should have my Japanese games and accessories before I get my HK unit, so I'll be good to go once it arrives. A case and screen protector are priority for me.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                  I'm paying less than ?250 for the 3G unit.
                  Joe, can I ask where you are importing from? I was quoted ?400.00 from VGI and can't bring myself to pay that much for the sake of a few month's but I'd love a new console for xmas.

Comment

i should be getting mine at cost... hopefully. Wont have it till NY tho as that's when my gf comes back to UK

Comment

So I take it VGI and P-A are the only real options for importing one of these prior to Christmas then?

As the launch grows nearer, I find myself getting more and more tempted (mainly for Ridge Racer an Uncharted) but the markup on importing one seems pretty high.

Comment

I'm getting mine from NCSX with Uncharted, Minna no Golf, Ridge Racer & an 8Gb Memory Stick for $900 including shipping.

Hopefully it'll arrive pre-Xmas so I've got something to do Xmas Day other than eat & watch ****e TV.

Comment

?410 here for a 3G unit, 32GB memory card, Ridge Racer, Uncharted, cradle, headset, my choice of case and a pint or two for my sender.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                            ?410 here for a 3G unit, 32GB memory card, Ridge Racer, Uncharted, cradle, headset, my choice of case and a pint or two for my sender.
                            oh joe, you do get the bargins....

whats your secret? ;-)

Comment

I know some people, who know some people...
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                              X