Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Importing Playstation3 and Vita games from Play-Asia - Allowed now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Importing Playstation3 and Vita games from Play-Asia - Allowed now?

As title, just wanted to know if it is now possible to order from them, as it doesn't show the message as not being allowed to ship to the UK.

I've asked. Will let you know if I hear back.

Comment

If it's possible you would think they would announce it or at least mention it somewhere

Comment

Ive noticed it missing on the USA titles but was still there on the Jpn games

Comment

the not allowed thing isnt there any more for me... it definitely was a week or so back when i looked at gundam extreme.

very interesting.

Comment

yeah i reckon Sony have lifted the embargo

Comment

Well that's absolutely fantastic. Continuum Shift Extend is looking mighty tempting now. Also makes getting the Under Defeat Ltd Edition a lot easier now, as and when a release date/pre-order is announced.

Although quite strangely I was able to get the Japanese Arcana Heart 3 Ltd Edition from Play-Asia last year. It was about the only PS3 at the time that didn't have the "Not Available in your Country" message. Strange.

Comment

Sony haven't lifted the embargo.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I can't imagine Sony having changed their minds either. I'm putting money on either Play-Asia feeling ballsy, or some junior web team guy making a cock-up. Either way, think I might try and place an order for Pop'n Music Portable 2!

Comment

Orders are now allowed at Play-Asia. Go ahead.
                    Remember to click our ad banner at the bottom of the page first!

But don't make a big thing out of it please.

Comment

Nice option which will come in handy with the Vita, useless for hardware though. ?330 for a wifi Vita? Pull the other one

Comment

Great news

Comment

Really? Thats good news. About a month ago they wouldn't let me order PSP games.

Comment

I could order a JPN PSP game just fine and I'm in Norway.

Comment

This is great news.

Shame there's nothing interesting in terms of PS3 imports.

Comment

Working...
                              X