Jetstrike for Amiga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jetstrike for Amiga

Anyone remember this? I found it buried in the old collection the other day, and I discovered that (1) I was dumb when I bought it, as I got the A500 version and they did an A1200 enhanced one as well, and (2) its not working on my machine at the moment.

So, can anyone remember if this (a legit copy and all) ever worked on the A1200? I got it before I upgraded, and so really can't remember.

If it's the one I'm thinking of (side on view, insane difficulty, missions included flying through a train tunnel in a helicopter to photograph an enemy base) then I don't think it did work with the A1200, or at least the demo I had didn't. Is there still no patch or boot disk you can get to make 500 games run on the 1200? All the old classics only work on the 500, but I foolishly gave mine to my bro when I upgraded to a 1200...

Comment

Of course the version to get is the CD32 one. Enhanced graphics, great pad support, top gun light metal parody songs and bluesey game over tunes (depending on death.)

"Should have pulled up
      Sooner than later,
      But hey it's quite warm
      Down in this crater.

I've got dem bluuues,
      Those spread out on the ground blues....."

Comment

What a great game. So so hard yet you all ways played it again

Comment

Tssk, I think i had the demo version for my CD32. I can't find the damn psu for it, so I can't check. Pretty sure it had some sort of weird "drop the bomb, drop the bomb.. drop the bomb" tune in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Stu
            Tssk, I think i had the demo version for my CD32. I can't find the damn psu for it, so I can't check. Pretty sure it had some sort of weird "drop the bomb, drop the bomb.. drop the bomb" tune in it.
            A fantastic Top Gun style parody track if I remember right.

tssk

Comment

Is that a limited edition demo version

Comment

Originally posted by Madbury
                Is that a limited edition demo version
                It's in the full CD32 game as well.

Comment

Working...
                X