Animal Crossing who is your favourite character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Animal Crossing who is your favourite character

There are so many combinations of differents animals in different towns, just wondering who other people had and who was cool.

My Favourites are Bill (duck), Ozzie (koala) and Tom (cat).

I hate Vesta (sheep), Snooty (Anteater?) and Tangy (cat, this bitch has ripped me off too many times now).

So come on down and lemme know your thoughts (please i am working overtime and really bored)

Lobo the wolf and Hambo the anteater are my favourites. Took weeks of netting and pitfalling to be rid of the horrid squirrel Sally and the stupid frog Jambette. I prefer the characters that are nasty as they end up giving the best items and are the funniest.

Comment

Kody...i think he's a dog...no, maybe something else, anyway a sheep called Cashmere (what a joke! ) is okay...good for annoying, heh heh heh...

Comment

It's all about Groucho! He's grumpy but funny.
        Also, Joey (duck) has just moved in and I love him because he/his house is so hilarious.

I have my fair share of stinkers though. Gabi (rabbit) is annoying, Carmen (mouse) is annoying, and a rubbish girly panda called Pinky has just moved in. ft:

On the plus side, I've just taught Belle to refer to everyone as "Biatch!"

Comment

i find monique (cat) particularly irritating also

Comment

I dont get on with Buzz (some kind of bird type creature) so I continually hit him round the head with my bug net.

Me and Bob (cat) are best of pals though, he is my neighbour after all

Comment

do they ever geet upset if you net and pitfall em

Comment

Do they get upset?

Yes, horribly. I happily massacre innocents in Vice City, but after seeing Oxford's crestfallen expression after I whacked him on the head with my net I've never done it again. OK, I'm a wuss ...

Comment

No, you've gotta keep beating them til they storm off in a huff. I'm thinking Buzz is gonna come at me with a baseball bat one of these days, his head has certainly taken a brusing from my net.

Comment

Working...
                  X