X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okaeri! Chibi-Robo! Happy Richie Oosouji

Love the Chibi-Robo games.

Found this DS game on ebay.

Does anyone know if its playable if you don't know any Japanese?

Thanks

It is playable but you won't get the wonderful story. Ask importaku or I if you get stuck, I think we're the only two with the game.

Comment

Its actually easier than the gamecube one, i don't think you'll get too stuck to be honest but i do have the official guide of you need info & stuff. Personally i think nintendo should be ashamed of keeping this in japan as it's just as good as the first gamecube one plus this time around the house actually has a toilet LOL

Theres a lot of new stuff this time around, using your plug as a lasso to plug it into sockets far away then pull yourself up plus the vacuuming mechanic is fun too as the dust is used to power the house but you can also sift through it with a chance of finding rare gems for money. So balancing getting rich & keeping yourself running is fun, plus seeing the house come back to full restoration is great. Think there should be a first play thread hanging about with impressions.

(edit)
      There you go, as you can see it had a massive amount of interest on here LOL
      Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)
      Last edited by importaku; 20-08-2012, 18:16.

Comment

Thanks guys, will certainly give it a punt. Gotta love the little guy!

Comment

If it hadn't arrived at the same time as MHTri...I would have played it in August 2009, not Feb 2010.

Comment

I played it, and I had trouble with my limited Japanese knowledge. I was progressing, but I had no idea really why (similar to when I played Tomato Adventure for GBA...)

Comment

Okaeri! ChibiRobo Happy Richy Oosouji Review

Comment

Very interesting.
                Makes me want it even more now!

Comment

Working...
                X