Wario Ware/Made in Wario-pure gaming, you must have this now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wario Ware/Made in Wario-pure gaming, you must have this now

what an amazing game/s. i have never made a girl suck up snot into her nose so a monkey can throw banana skins at police cars so an anime girl can get to work at an ice-cream store on time! i sh*t you not!

quite simply: the best handheld game i have played. yes tetris.. you are out! over 200 mini-games which last 4 secs each and they come at you thick and fast. im not going to mention any of them because foreknowledge will only spoil the experience. i'll just say that if you know nintendo games you will love this.

the two-player single screen is a great addition although there should be more of them, and when you progress further through the game you will be faced with variations of games you have played previously, a bit of a swizz in my view and spoils the concept somewhat, but that is the only gripe i have with it.

BUT! in addittion to this total insanity, the game is all in japanese! satisfying the elitist in us all (because we have only a vague idea of what actually is going on )

AND! my girlfriend and i play each game one after another, but it got a bit annoying having to redjust to the angle of the screen after 4 secs so we now play using an xbox emulator, easier to change the pad. but we are taking a longhaul flight on thursday, so our fellow passengers will have to endure 'suck the snot!' 'monkeys!' 'jump fool jump!' 'burn, burn, burn!!!' 'chi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' for 7 long hours.

footnote: get this game. you need it for your SP, you have to have it, you must have it!

Fantastic! I admit to knowing next to nothing about this game other than that everyone who has played it that Ive spoken to have all said its brilliant. Im picking my copy up today and will post some impressions later on.

Comment

Received mine this morning, but I've had the emulated version for about a week now. A wonderful experience for sure, but I don't think many will truly 'get' it.

Most fun you can have on the GBA.

Comment

wonder if it'll have e-reader support to add more games?

Comment

So it's a bit like Ganbare Neo Poke Kun?

Comment

have you not seen the adverts for this---simply hilarious, it just has people falling over with laughter, a good marketing strategy methinks....heh heh

Comment

Any recommendations for places to get this from?

Comment

Got mine from Goblin without any problems.

Comment

Originally posted by forbes_esq
                  Any recommendations for places to get this from?
                  I got mine from Tokuda, and it should hopefully be here in a couple of days. His price seems pretty reasonable.

Comment

When is the US release of the title due?

Comment

I also got mine from Tokuda and it arrived yesterday.

Loads of fun, although the 'ghost' boss is a tad difficult to beat since it seems to be a series of questions in Japanese :|

Comment

Can anyone post a link to pics of this game please?

Comment

You don't need pictures, just draw something stupid in MS Paint and it's probably in the game somewhere

Comment

Pics for you

Brought it into work with me nice new SP...not sure if I can get away with playing it all afternoon, but we shall see

Comment

Yep, this game is ace. It's the sort of game that will guarantee to put a smile on your face and make you laugh...

I'll probably get the US version as well though 'cause it does put me off a little with some of the Japanese question games but in all fairness there aren't that many...

Don't really wanna spoil it for too many people but you should try and get to the last level where each game only lasts 2 seconds and is played infinitely until you lose all four lives but the best thing is it's played in super, hyper, fast mode! What a buzz!

Oh, are we gonna have a high scores page up soon for this game?

I've got up to level 86 on F-Zero where it's so fast it's stupid...

Comment

Working...
                              X