Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soul Calibur 2 save question.

Hi,

I've received my Jap Xbox Soul Calibur 2 last night and when I loaded it, it asked me questions in Japanese. I selected the right answer first but that didn't seem to do much, so then I selected the left answer and the game then carried on.

I then went into the options and set it to AUTO SAVE.

After that I completed it with a character and it unlocked some extras, such a Extra Arcade etc.

This morning I came to boot it up again and it asked the same questions. After I'd answered the questions again I found out that it had lost my save details.

What options should I pick?

Oh yeah, I also had my Xbox unplugged overnight so the time was not retained, could that be something to do with it?

Ta,

Pusher.

There does appear to be some issues that certain people are having saving the game.

Adam Stone had some difficulties with the GC version which is detailed here:

Maybe the points there will help.

Comment

I'll say it again here, as I've also said it in the other thread... on the initial screen PRESS Y (for the GC version at least) and select the left option to create a save game file on your memory card!

Pressing Start and selecting the left option didn't create a save file for me, and I'm running SC2 on a Jap GC with a proper Jap memory card. So it isn't Freeloader screwing things up to begin with... you're not getting a save file to begin with...
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

For the Xbox version. Pick autosave, then on the next screen you are given a choice of green(a) or red(b)...you have to pick red(b) to have autosave activated. I haven't had any probs with save games since doing this.

Comment

Ta guys,

I actually sussed it out myself last night. I kept going into the Harddrive option menu until the Autosave option remained on.

Comment

Working...
          X