Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zelda Delivery Situation Report FAQ

UPDATED 02/04/2003

Please keep this thread to the point, post only facts about info heard from suppliers, other posts will be deleted.

Zelda works on a PAL Cube with Freeloader.

Goblin: All sent but issue with bonus discs, nintendo not allowing them to be exported [!]

DVDBoxoffice: All sent, some arrived via DHL, some arrived via normal
    DVDBoxoffice free post. Bonus discs sent with most pre-orders, check the online account section for details

Fiocco via Ebay: Some arrived, some still outstanding.

Risingsundigitalmedia/pmelon: Some delay with the shipping of them, most shipped Monday, some arrived today, some shipped Tuesday, some
    missed the cut off and Tuesday and hence shipped effectively Wednesday to arrive tomorrow. All have been shipped though.

importmadness: shipped with bonus discs, but some where shipped second class instead of first - paperwork screwup - they are offering refunds to people who paid for first class.

NCSX: Distribution issue, won't have it for a couple of weeks [!]

I also ordered via RSDM/Pmelon and it came this morning, Thursday 3rd April but with no bonus disc but I knew I wouldn't get one.
    My DVDBO copy with bonus disc arrived Saturday 5th.

Neil.

I orderd from Import madness and payed for 2-3 day delivery but still havn't recieved my copy yet(alltho I have recieved the bonus disk a few weeks ago.) I hope they will be doing refunds as I payed ?17 for delivery !!
    Just read the post further down Doh!! delete post please.

Comment

Apparently PMelon didn't get them all sent yesterday and the rest went this morning.

Comment

I ordered from Fiocco and still haven't recieved mine. Anyone else not got theres from him yet?

Comment

I ordered my copy from TQ Games and received it today complete with bonus disc.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
            I ordered from Fiocco and still haven't recieved mine. Anyone else not got theres from him yet?
            No sign of mine yet either ft:

Comment

I was billed for my Zelda + bonus disc and apparently shipped last wednesday 26th March from DVD Boxoffice and I pre-ordered on the 7th December.

Does it normally take over a week to get my goods from them?
              I'm so eager to play this game.

I'm sure they've sent stuff to me quicker than that.

Has anyone else not received from DVD Boxoffice as yet?

Comment

My Zelda ordered 7th December from DVDBO. Despatched with Bonus Disc last Wednesday. I reckon its due today/tomorrow as per usual.

My plan is to watch the bonus material. Then put the OoT /Mq and Wind Waker tucked away until I have finished Eternal Darkness, Mario, Resi Evil and others once and for all!

Comment

Originally posted by phillai
                  Has anyone else not received from DVD Boxoffice as yet?
                  I haven't - some peeps seem to get stuff in 4 days from them, but all my orders have been 8-10.

Comment

I've sure I've heard from someone here saying they could physically track the order on DVD Boxoffice to see where it is but I can't see that option.

I remember that I could do it on Lik Sang...

Comment

No sign of my order this end yet... was sent Mar 26th...
                      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Mine either. Was sent exactly a week ago. >_<

Comment

I think you can track your dvdboxoffice status if you selected a special delivery method. If you are using the free delivery service it is impossible to track as it is just sent like a normal letter.

Comment

Originally posted by phillai
                            I've sure I've heard from someone here saying they could physically track the order on DVD Boxoffice to see where it is but I can't see that option.

I remember that I could do it on Lik Sang...
                            Only if you've paid for courier delivery - then you do it on the courier's website.

Comment

Got Zelda and Bonus disk from DVDBoxoffice on Monday, and that was normal delivery.

Comment

Working...
                              X