most anticipated 2003 game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

most anticipated 2003 game?

What is your most wanted game for this year? Just one game you'd want the most out of them all you're going to get.

For me, it'd have to be Mario Kart GC.

This is where Nintendo have the perfect oppurtunity to show the people that the gamecube is the best and most enjoyable console out there.

Having been quite unimpressed with Nintendo lately, i hope Nintendo can raise the roof and prove to me that the cube is worthy of being played over my other consoles.

F-Zero.

Comment

I think Nintendo had the opportunity to steal the show with Mario Kart GC if it had online support. Sadly doesnt look like thats going to happen, so I hope they can come up with the innovation elsewhere

For me it was Halo 2 (I was hoping for an NTSC release in 2003) but sadly thats not going to happen. To be honest I guess it will be Zelda now cause its the only game I am even remotely looking forward to.

Comment

Yeah - its gotta be F-Zero on the GC.

Just playing F-Zero X these days gives me a funny feeling inside....

But also, it'd be good to see what Capcom can come up with Resident Evil Online as well, since the resi games really need a serious shake-up now, especially after RE0.

Comment

Just one ?

In that case it has to be Deus Ex 2

Great looking graphics, apparently spectacular rag doll physics and a good plotline / gameplay ideas

Should be a winner

Comment

As far as I know the game I'm looking forward to that's DEFINITELY coming out this year is Silent Hill 3.

Comment

Gradius V is nearing the top of my hit list but I will aslo agree that F-Zero GC/AC is looking unbelievable. I wouldn't mind a Burnout 3 for PS2/XBOX/GC with full online options to solidify its place as the Outrun of the new milenium. Nagoshi's column in some other magazine sealed the deal for me for F-Zero droolingness though.

"Rhythm" and "Tempo" here we come...

Comment

mine is silent hill 3 or if gt4 is out this year it will be that

theres others like ridge racer 6, time crisis 3 though

Comment

Silent Hill 3 is definitly the choice for 2003, of course the year is still in the beginning and FFX-2 will still take a while...(the PAL release that is.)

Comment

Hmm tough one. Probably Project Gotham 2, or like wod GT4 if it's due this year (*fingers crossed*), lets see what E3 brings us.

Comment

PN03 for me I think, which is good because its out in March so from then on it can only get better

Comment

Oh yeah, forgot about FFX-2. Got totally addicted to the first one, took a week off Uni to get all the weapons etc. A game hasnt stole my life since *sniff*

Comment

Hate to be predictable, but it' got to be F-Zero - looks so very, very fast...

Comment

Besides US Zelda (so I at last know what all are saying ) it has to be F-Zero as well...
                            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

If it makes it this year (crosses fingers) the title would be Fable.

Comment

Working...
                              X