Ginga Force Translation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ginga Force Translation

I feel bad opening a new thread just for a couple of screens, but if the boss says so...

Some Ginga Force items. I've equipped them and never understood what they do (except for the first that shows the main target you need to shoot down).

Special weapons. Just unlocked/bought those and hadn't time to test :P

Cant read japanese, but heres what i have discovered

The percentage icon shows enemy health
    The radar helps with the spotlights on lv2
    The pickaxe helps with the rocks on lv6
    I assume the square collects energy

The lv3 special items are just the same as lv1 but consume less energy (i think)

Any tips for level 9?

Comment

Dodge incoming bullets
      Anyway, there no easy way in that level. The sequence in which you destroy the engines won't affect the others and the most demanding parts are against the missile battery and the two side guns after the second and third engine part. Explosive weapons (like the "shotgun" thing, equipped in Type B in Score Attack, X and Y stages) work best because they hit more than one target per time and are usually more destructive than others. The slow time special can be used to increase firepower, but other than that, it requires practice. After stage 6 to 8 it's such a huge spike in difficulty...I find it harder than the last boss.
      Completing stages X and Y in easy mode will help a lot due to the unlocked equipment, and IIRC in level 8 normal you unlock the Lv2 shotgun, that makes short work of almost everything; it works great with crow-control secondary, like the "arrows" or the satellites.

Comment

1 you got
        2 display remaining enemy health
        3 more difficult to spot on radar
        4 when in contact with an allied unit you won't miss (negated against attacks and bullets)
        5 automatically break rocks and stones
        6 automatically pick up power chips

A increase shield strength when covered directions are decreased
        B bomb area increases with time. Special 1: auto barrier for charge above 25%. Special 2: increase absorption on enemy shots.
        C auto deploy forward shield. Special 1: counter absorbed enemy shots. Special 2: auto barrier while above 25%.

Is about right I think.

Comment

Many many thanks.

Comment

Great idea for a thread, and very helpful. Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X