Dungeons & Dragons LE (PS3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dungeons & Dragons LE (PS3)

This digital only Western release will get a disc release in Japan and also special edition priced 12,000 yen according to Kotaku.

- 1x PS3 game "Dungeons & Dragons - Chronicles Of Mystara"
    (Original Title : "Dungeons & Dragons - Mystara Eiyu Senki")
    - 1x Games Mook Vol.34 D&D Shadow Over Mystara (200 pages)
    - 2x Original Soundtrack
    - 1x Capcom Secret File
    - 1x Instruction Card & Sticker Set
    - 1x Clearfile
    - 1x Custom Theme DLC Card
    (info from nin-nin-game)
    カプコンのキャラクター商品がなんでも揃う直営通販サイト。ゲーム・グッズ・CDなど商品がどんどん増えるので、見る度に楽しい発見が!新作の予約販売も。

Anyone getting this? I might get the disc version of the game, but certainly not an LE.

Order Play-Asia:
    Special Edition
    Regular Edition

Nin-Nin-Game:
    Special Edition
    Last edited by danholo; 28-05-2013, 11:01.

I've bought the daft e-Capcom sets of other digital-everywhere-else games, but I don't think I care enough about these to go ahead with it. If I really wanted to splash the cash on them I'd get the CPS2 boards. Similar to yourself, I might grab a 'regular' disc version.

Comment

Up for an SE to have the games on disc but that price increase for the LE is ridiculous.

Comment

Indeed. I never even played this in the arcades to have a nostalgic feeling towards the game to justify buying one. If I did, even then I'd opt for a possible 'middle special' edition which would feature a soundtrack and something else. These things come with too much junk.

Having said that, I hope they'd release a set with all the TMNT arcade games.

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
          Having said that, I hope they'd release a set with all the TMNT arcade games.
          Unless Konami strikes an agreement between the TMNT rightholders, it won't happen.
          Most probably I won't even buy the D&D games, so I'll skip on this LE...surely it's lush but 12k yen is a bit too much considering all the other things I'll be getting from here till August.

Comment

The D&D arcade games were some of the best co-op beat-em-up experiences you could get. Shadow over Mystara especially, so I'll be completely over this. :O

Comment

Working...
            X