Midtown 3 - new Live content?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midtown 3 - new Live content?

I've just got my first mailing from XBox Live, and it seems to indicate that there is some downloadable content for Midtown Madness 3 now. I didn't notice that being the case last night, however.

Have you got to go into a particular menu to find it? Is the email just wrong?

Ta for any help.

I had the same email this morning mate. Had a look under downloadable content and there's nowt!
    I will have another look this afternoon.
    You gonna be around tonight BTW?...

Comment

Nah, I guess they just jumped the gun a bit Hopefully, the content should be there later - looking forward to it, 'cos I wonder what content they could add to it, beyond vehicles.

I did see Live updates on the official website, but I can't seem to find it now - I can't log into there from work either If it is on the web site (which was out of date, IIRC!) then it should be on Live too... ah, who knows

Comment

Ta - I'll try it again then when I can.

I won't be online tonight - got a friend coming round for dinner, so disappearing of to the internet for an hour isn't going to happen. Good fun last night though.

Comment

That's where it has downloads available. But, as you can see, it is out of date - it doesn't have GR:ITs new map, or even the Brute Force downloads...

Doesn't work from the UK site either - if you really want to know what is going on (*snigger*), then it looks like you have to read the US site

edit: I checked MM3 again this morning, nowt there at the minute.

Comment

Did the email actually say what the content was?

Im guessing a few new vehicles...

Im currently waiting on my Rainbow Six 3 demo disk to arrive in the post with the extra Splinter Cell and GR:IT missions. I know you can use the four extra GR:IT levels online but as yet I dont know whether its compatible with my PAL machine (its an NTSC demo disk but my machine is modded).

Will see... MM3 needs some extra content mind as its been a while, games that have been out a similar length (SOF2, RTCW) have had a few content releases already.

Comment

I think it's pretty funny how there don't seem to be many games where people actually play something in MM3. They just drive around, thinking it's cool to glitch through the walls and stuff Shame really as it is pretty good fun

I remember playing in one game though where the guy had been playing for four hours straight, late into the night (midnight+) - he fell asleep while hosting, only for his missus to come on and tell everyone he was going now 'cos it was past his bedtime

Comment

*bump*

check the downloads, word is spreading about some new stuff... 8)

Comment

Ive seen a screenshot of some sort of Hyper powered shopping trolley as part of the DL content. Whether this is true or just a cruel jibe at my trolley pushing antics at work remains to be seen.

Anyway since ive regained a passion for this game any of you chaps fancy getting together for some games?

Comment

Originally posted by revisedgenocide

Anyway since ive regained a passion for this game any of you chaps fancy getting together for some games?
                    Yep, add me, I'm up for a few games this weekend.
                    *Edit*
                    Just downloaded the new content, and I can confirm that, yes, there is a shopping trolley available...:P

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie2k
                      Originally posted by revisedgenocide

Yep, add me, I'm up for a few games this weekend.
                      *Edit*
                      Just downloaded the new content, and I can confirm that, yes, there is a shopping trolley available...:P
                      Ta mate, youve been added.

Comment

Working...
                      X