Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any good Region Free Japanese 360 games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any good Region Free Japanese 360 games?

... Which aren't shmups? I have enough shmups to last me through this life and the next. Just wondered if there are any Japanese 360 exclusives which are worth picking up. Ideally either English friendly, or with a minimum of Japanese text.

Not sure if you'd consider it a STG, but Virtual-On Force is a pretty good mech action title. Not much Japanese to run through other than mission descriptions (which are easy enough to understand anyway). You're not going to have a lot of options outside the handful of CAVE shooters, sadly.

Comment

Thanks for that. I almost bought it a while ago, but I don't play online, so I didn't think it would be worth it. Plus I had the Dreamcast game, and I think I'd miss the twin stick controllers.

Comment

You can get one, but its not cheap.

Comment

Can't say I'd recommend VO Force that highly - review here. For a fraction of the cost you can grab either the original or Oratorio Tangram off the XBL marketplace, and IMO VO:OT is the better game.

I'll have a think about other titles that might've been missed, but I'm struggling to think of many J-exclusives that are region free...

Comment

Oh, I didn't know Oratorio Tangram was available on XBL. I'll definitely be picking that up.

Comment

Working...
            X