Korean 3DS - where to import?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Korean 3DS - where to import?

Does anyone know where you could import a Korean 3DS?

I'm also slightly interested in the Taiwanese/Hong Kong version, and the Chinese iQue 3DS XL. Curious to see if anyone was importing any of these these

From what I can make out, to use the eShop, you'd also need a source of pre-paid cards (except for the iQue, which doesn't have the eShop yet), as the Korean and T/HK versions don't accept credit cards directly.

I'd also read that the iQue 3DS can use the T/HK physical game cards - does anyone know if that's right? It seems unlikely.

Ta!

Wrong post...

Comment

Can't answer your questions I'm afraid, but I'm curious to know what Korean exclusive models or games you're interested in?

Comment

MapleStory 3DS.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

YesAsia have the Hong Kong versions available. Does anyone know if the Chinese iQue is compatible with HK carts? They have different region firmware, C and T (for Taiwan/Hong Kong), but the physical games might be compatible.

Not found anywhere selling a Korean 3DS yet.

Comment

I would get maple story, but also intrigued by the weird mix of eShop games (Korean, English, Japanese). There are apparently Korean exclusive items in their version of animal crossing. StreetPass would be interesting too.

Comment

Wow. I had no idea there was an 'iQue' 3DS. Actually I had no idea Nintendo kept up the trademark after that N64 p'n'p device.

Comment

Working...
              X