kinnikuman-views please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kinnikuman-views please

seen this game on the zelda demo disc.anyone got it.all views are welcomed,thanks.

Well, all the reviews I have read have been very positive. Though if you're not a fan of the genre, I can't see you being converted with it. It also has that crazy japanese factor - always a bonus.

Comment

i am after this - favourable impressions have been posted on other forums i frequent

might wait for the US version though

camps

Comment

Is it on the US disc? What games and demos are on the US disc if I can ask?

I have the JPN game Kinnikuman. Its a pretty fun game. Definitely not a serious wrestling title. The action is fast and furious arcade with over the top moves but also with grapples thrown in (AKI developed it). The characters are great. It has tons of multiplayer modes as well as single player story and it includes an SSB:M style "Trophy" collection of retro M.U.S.C.L.E men action figures. Nice graphics - Nice controls. If you were a player of musclemen action figures as a child or a kinnikuman anime fan you will get more out of it.

Comment

I think the US version is out, ultimate muscle or something it's called.

Comment

Working...
          X