Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Premier League sacking of 2013/14?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Premier League sacking of 2013/14?

Don't like to see anyone lose their job but you know it's going to happen to someone before Christmas.

I'm going for Arsene Wenger on 12th November.

My thinking being will have played about 12 games by then and they'll be in the bottom half of the table.

If Fenerbace give Arsenal a going over on Wednesday it might speed it up! Though I cant see them sacking him tbh Move upstairs maybe but not the sack.

My money is on Pardew

Comment

Pardew has a lucrative contract though. As for Wenger, can't see it. Arsenal are still likely to pick up points, enough to stay top half.

Comment

Maybe just wishful thinking on my part then Wengers contract ends at the end of this season. Moved upstairs is as good the sack in my book. And top half won't satisfy the fans by a long shot.

Your prediction nakamura?

Comment

Steve Bruce just after xmas.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
            Steve Bruce just after xmas.
            And he'll walk straight back into the Sunderland job after they sack PDC just afterwards.
            Just to raise prinny's spirits!

Comment

Ya bollocks to you!

Bruce will get sacked and blame it on the fact that the Hull fans hated him because of his Sheffield United past.

He's a Jawdee yer knar, wor fans nivva accepted 'im.

Comment

I refuse to pick as whoever I chose would then undoubtedly beat Spurs when we played them.

Pardew, Laudrup and Di Canio are the three favourites to go according to the bookies (although that's to leave for any reason, not just being sacked). Joint fourth favourites are Wenger and AVB.

Steve Bruce is 28/1 to be the first to go, seems pretty generous when you see some of the names who have shorter odds.

Comment

Bruce has a cushion for a face and looks like Mrs Doubtfire. He'll do alright for a bit then get found out, because he has no Plan B and uses substitutions appallingly.

He won't be the first to go. That will be Pardew, probably after shagging Joe Kinnear's wife.

Comment

Nice mental image there. Thanks.

Imagine NUFC paying off his remaining seven years or whatever it is though, kerching.

Comment

Bruce could be worth a punt due to his team being rubbish and the.owners are quite ambitious.

Comment

Bruce will hang on for a while.

Ian Holloway will be on his way.

Comment

^
                          Should at least get a temp ban for that.

Comment

The rumour mill up here spins around the idea that a certain manager owes a certain owner loads in gambling debts, so a payoff wouldn't be too bad.

Comment

Working...
                            X