Yesasia shipping question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesasia shipping question.

Ordered a soundtrack earlier which was "dispatched within 7 days" which I stupidly thought would be in stock.

Looked in the order and states waiting for stock. The definition states they have ordered it from the supplier and will be sent then.

Not in a rush, but not used Yesasia since 2007 and unsure what this means, and whether this means they will actually be able to source it or not. Read that refunds are only given in credit so now a little concerned as you hear some horror stories.

Anyone had this before, is there anything to be concerned about?

Cheers peeps!

Haven't used YesAsia (or Play-Asia, for that matter) in ages, but your item should eventually come. It'll just take ages to do so, which is what it obviously sounds like.

Ordered the Hopper's Edition of No More Heroes 2 from YesAsia a few years back and it took quite a while to come through.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
      Anyone had this before, is there anything to be concerned about?
      Never had to ask for a refund, but "dispatched within X days" can be deceiving, and it's not limited to YesAsia.
      In my experience, if something is on YesAsia's website is because one of their suppliers list the item as in stock, as so YesAsia can get it. Unfortunately, this doesn't cover the possibility of the supplier not telling the truth about it...but if it's a soundtrack, you should be OK, especially it's a recent one.

Comment

It's a Parasite Eve 1& 2 LE soundtrack.

This one ;
        Buy "Parasite Eve 1&2 Original Soundtrack Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)" at YesAsia.com with Free International Shipping! Here you can find products of Japan Game Soundtrack, , SQUARE ENIX & popular Japanese Music. - North America Site

Came out in January 2011 apparently, playasia lists it as out of stock or out of print though :/
        Last edited by MrKirov; 21-10-2013, 13:33.

Comment

It's a first print LE...mhmm, don't get your hopes up. Probably they'll be able to get a standard version/second run, they should contact you about this.

Comment

Not even bothered if its a first print or not, just want the combined soundtrack!

Comment

FFS looks like the combined box itself is the LE and there isn't another print run. If out they're going to magically find one so how can I et my money back through Paypal?

I know if they refund they will only give you credit- how can I get the money back through Paypal? How do you chargeback?

Comment

Be prepared for a twelve week wait, to be then told that it's unobtainable.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

They've now sent me an email saying its been shipped...

Comment

Well, glad for you.

Comment

Hopefully it's the truth haha!

Comment

Working...
                      X