Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody know how to get in contact with Nin-Nin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody know how to get in contact with Nin-Nin?

It seems impossible. They refuse to answer emails and the site's messaging system.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Try tweeting them?

Comment

I've tweeted them already, no reply. Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired.

LOL They just replied, with a discount code. WTF? I've never had any troubles in the past, but I don't think I'll be using them anymore.
      Last edited by J0e Musashi; 21-03-2014, 08:20.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
        I've tweeted them already, no reply. Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired.

LOL They just replied, with a discount code. WTF? I've never had any troubles in the past, but I don't think I'll be using them anymore.
        They were shocking when I lost a parcel pretty much no help at all & just weren't interested.

They wouldn't even assist in making a claim on Royal Fail by completing the form, just washed their hands with it.

I've stopped using them now

Neil

Comment

Very annoying. I paid ?66 for two-day shipping last Saturday. My item hasn't even been dispatched yet.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Very annoying. I paid ?66 for two-day shipping last Saturday. My item hasn't even been dispatched yet.
            That is quite literally taking the pee.

What did you order?

Comment

I would imagine the problem here is their liberal interpretation of "in stock". Once it's posted I would imagine the two days from there won't be a problem. But yes, their customer service is pretty lax about response times and so on a lot of the time. That said, I'm continuing to get on great with them.

Comment

A PS4 for my boy. I got the First Limited Pack, which has Knack plus the camera in the box. Everything he needed to get started. I'm having him this weekend and I wanted to surprise him with it. I'm not going to be able to see him for nine weeks now, so I'm quite disappointed.
                Last edited by J0e Musashi; 21-03-2014, 09:44.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

A PS4 for my boy. I got the First Limited Pack, which has Knack plus the camera in the box. Everything he needed to get started. I'm having him this weekend and I wanted to surprise him with it. I'm not going to be able to see him for nine weeks now, so I'm quite disappointed.
                  That sucks.

It's annoying when stuff doesn't arrive in the first place but when it's like that it's even worse

Neil

Comment

Maybe, instead of staying inside, you can go out and enjoy the sunshine together.

Perhaps you could go scrumping and hope farmer Johnson doesn't catch you.

Joking aside, that's poor customer services and I'll probably avoid them now, thanks.

Comment

As long as you preorder things, they are excellent, DS2 Collector's was downmarked and slipped customs, I'm now using them as my standard Japanese preorder shop instead of AmiAmi, but I've always refrained for buying anything else: it's not the first time someone complains about their customer care, although they always replied to my mails.

Comment

My experience with them was mostly negative, in this day and age there is no excuse for poor customer service. Won't ever use them again i'll stick with other places to import my games from. Hell even play asia is better than nin-nin & we all know how flakey they can be sometimes.

Comment

It's extremely frustrating. Nin-Nin have my money, and I have absolutely no way to contact them. I've sent numerous emails, messages and tweets, and I'm met with total radio silence. I really do not understand why nobody is contacting me, although I'm starting to think that it is largely because my item has risen in price by 4000? sometime between the time I placed my order and now, and Nin-Nin do not want to honour the original price.

It's been a full seven days now. I'm going to ask PayPal to refund my money I think. That'll take 30 days though. A nightmare situation.

I'd advise anybody thinking of using Nin-Nin in the future to consider Nippon-Yasan, Play-Asia or even YesAsia. I've never had any problems with any of those companies.
                          Last edited by J0e Musashi; 22-03-2014, 10:53.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Blimey! That is a shocking state of affairs. Especially considering how you were singing their praises to me a while back when I was getting my 64GB Vita Memory card (actually went with Nippon-Yasan).

I'm having a similar lack of communication with Total Entertainment who are based in Dorset. Ordered an in stock item which hasn't dispatched yet and no reply to email or answering the bloody phone!

Comment

All of this hoohar is partially why I try my best not to even bother importing anymore. Isn't worth the stress..

Comment

Working...
                              X