• Show
Clear All

Innes References

plz post ur refs here

I traded super smash brothers melee ,for ?15

All went well nice and quick , and freindly also

Thanks mate

Comment

Good trade, nice and quick, would use again.

Comment

Bought a modded xbox from me, paid very quickly, was understanding when I had a slight delay in sending and didn't jump to conclusions which I thank him for 8)

Top man, very friendly

Comment

Top man. Bought a Freeloader, which was as described.

Comment

Top trader sold him a ds payment was quick deal was smooth.

Comment

Sold him an xbox 360 Premium pack and was deligted with the trade, top buyer and Excellent comms, thanks alot amigo

Hope you enjoy

Comment

Great buyer - paid immediately for a game & all comms were quick & friendly; no problems at all

Comment

Received the memory card finally after i paid for it over a week ago memory was supposed to be sent out last monday but was sent on friday, the main thing that its here and the memory card works.

thanks

Comment

Chromehounds sold. Quick payment.

Many thansk mate

Comment

Good communications throughout, notified of payment immediately; delivery took perhaps a little longer than expected, but item was packaged very carefully and as expected.

Comment

Bought 2 Xbox 360 Games of Innes - unfortunately delivery took a lot longer than expected and didn't hear from Innes for a while as he did not come onto the site for a while.

However, when I did get in contact with him, he was apologetic and threw in a copy of Chromehounds (360) for free to make up for the substantial delay.

So overall, despite the amount of time it took, it worked out in the end.

Comment

Working...
                        X