Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHIN KOIHIME MUSOU: OTOME TAISEN SANGOKUSHI ENGI (2d fighting game)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHIN KOIHIME MUSOU: OTOME TAISEN SANGOKUSHI ENGI (2d fighting game)

Shin Koihime Musou: Otome Taisen Sangokushi Engi for PlayStation 3Shin Koihime Musou: Otome Taisen * Sangokushi Engi is an Action game, developed and published by BaseSon, which was released in Japan in 2013.

just wondered if anyone had played this i posted a quick video about it i liked the game i have to say

It's the remake of a Wii fighter, which in turn was a spin-off of an eroge strategy game, based on the Romance of the Three Kingdoms.
    The Wii fighter was kinda bad, don't know about this PS3 incarnation, but I doubt it has improved much.

Comment

Started playing the pc version a couple of weeks ago, enjoyed it from what I played. Wasn't expecting much going in, usually a lot of these girl fighters are a bit rubbish and very samey samey, but I thought it was quite good. Just a shame my laptop isn't able to run it properly at full screen, as I thought the graphics were quite nice. Will probably pick up the ps3 version at some point anyways.

Made a short combo video for Kanu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JamK131stn4 (Probably a bit NSFW)
      Started making another one but haven't had the chance to finish it yet.

Comment

Working...
      X