Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution Selling in Japan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution Selling in Japan?

I'm just curious to know if it is a hit or not? Is this one going to take some time to catch on and how come NTSC hasn't posted anything about it?

i think its being reviewed at the moment, also theres numerous vf4|evo threads in different sections of the ntsc-uk forums

theres one where tokuda goes into a little detail on the pro's and con's of it against soul cal 2

Comment

As of 31st March:

Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution Sega PS2 FIG 11,971 69,373

So it has only sold a total of 70,000 copies. That is not too many at all.

Source: www.the-magicbox.com

Comment

Reports from Japan stating that many Japanese game retailers have already reduced the price of Sega's Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution by as much as 50% in order to reduce stocking of the game, due to a low demands of the game from customers.
        from magicbox again

Comment

From what I hear though their sales charts don't account for every retailer nor do they account for online sales. So I take that with a grain of salt, anybody know where I can get the official word from Sega on how many copies shipped.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandTheftMonkey
            From what I hear though their sales charts don't account for every retailer nor do they account for online sales. So I take that with a grain of salt, anybody know where I can get the official word from Sega on how many copies shipped.
            i'd take sega's sales figures with a pinch of salt too.

Comment

Working...
            X