Zelda Completed in 4 Days!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zelda Completed in 4 Days!!!!

Thats right I spent hours on end in a 4 day period playing the USA version and damn it is good. I could not stop playing this game, you complete one part and another part opens up you just have to complete the next part and so on.

My best gaming experience ever------and yes even better than Ocarina of Time.

4 days? Damn!!

Im taking my time, trying to savor the experience. I foresee TWW will be one game im going to remember for a very long time, its absolutely stunning.

Comment

I dream of having 4 days to be able to sit down and play a game end to end! Retirement - bring it on! - only 16 years to go.......

It will take me about 5 years to complete what I have already!!! I'd better stop buying new titles now and hope I make it to 55!!

(If I knew that I would live this long, I'd would have taken better care of myself!)

Comment

I was going too fast. I've slowed up.

Comment

one word.......KEEN!!!
          sorry...had to be said, i prefer to let my games simmer, taking them slowly, sort of....

Comment

I'm already stuck on windfall island (bows head in shame)!

Comment

Surely you have missed a lot of bits. You may have completed the main bits, but missed all the little details.

Comment

I dont know how far am in (not much) but its really good up til now and is making Steel battalion gather dust!

Comment

Some games shud be takin slowley, but i spose if i had more time i would have completed it in 4 dayz. I usually like to take my time on a game that i anticipate alot but it depends on the game + Howe much time i have. MGS is a game in my opinion that shud not be rshed and u shud explore everything, tryin out different things.

Comment

OOT took me 4 months to complete. I was determined to make the game last, and spent much of the time fishing, and just exploring the world. I pity people who rush through games..

Comment

i agree with olly...slower is better

Comment

I agree this game is a work of art! Its the best game i played in long time bar none.

Comment

Working...
                        X