REPLAY: SF2:CE All Perfects + Commentary / HOTD 1cc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REPLAY: SF2:CE All Perfects + Commentary / HOTD 1cc

Here is an audio-commentary vid of my old SF2:CE replay with All Perfects....Almost

This is a 1-Credit completed replay of HoTD 1, complete with dog... She was feeling needy that day :/

SF2: CE is my fave sf'er. Sf2 was huge when it came out but this blew the roof off.

Comment

Nice. You can do HP into HP Dragon for 3 hits against Simon, Boxer and also Sarah.

Comment

*Sim not Simon

Comment

Cheers. Yeah I know, it works on a few others as well if you cross them up first so you're nice and deep. I just wanted to do the cr.mk into a dp because you don't see many people do it I usually use it a lot in vs after an empty jump.

Comment

Sorry- wasn't clear. Jmp HP, stand HP, HP Dragon on eg Boxer gives 4 hits... 3 on the rest. Nice video... I used to play you on the xbox years ago... Anniversary edition.

Comment

Ah really? What was your live username?

Comment

Like the SF2CE video there. Some of the tactics I knew and used back in the day (dragon punch for Guile, repeated jumping for Vega, goad Sim into sliding etc) but some of them were completely new (Blanka and Sagat spring to mind). What difficulty was that on, the default?
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I think I was Street turk. Like you I was obsessed back in the day!

Comment

Mayhem: Cheers. The AI is pretty dumb on SF2:CE isn't it. Yeah, I always play on full defaults on arcade games.

Street Turk: Actually I think I do remember you now, it was so long ago when SF2:ANI was on Xbox live, brilliant stuff I had so many good matches playing online in the old days.

Comment

Hah - forgot you were on here - I watched your HOTD play through the other night. How your dog didn't have a fit from all the flashing I don't know..

Comment

Working...
                      X