Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can somebody lend me ?26,000 please?

Want:-(

Checked for Ucchan Nanchan no Honō no Challenge: Denryū Ira Ira Bō and yes it's there! Well played that man. Shame about the PAL foundation, but hey ho - achieved what he set out to do.

Comment

It's my birthday very soon guys - this would be a great present. No need to wrap them up.

Comment

i really think if someone was going to spend that much a few more pictures might be in order

Comment

He has linked to his website with all the pics

Comment

lol i'll agree that the jusco N64 is pretty rare but the daei hawks one definately isn't you can find that one pretty easy if you have access to yahoo auctions. Maybe i should flip both of mine onto ebay

Comment

nice think i am just going blind .Did anyone see that ?150k all sega pal collection ?
              Last edited by eastyy; 28-02-2015, 09:12.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                nice think i am just going blind .Did anyone see that ?150k all sega pal collection ?
                Yeah, there's a thread about it somewhere. It's daft; works out as ?90 a game on average, when the vast majority of those titles are worth less than a fiver, and only a fraction are worth more than ?90.

Comment

?26k almost seems reasonable.

Comment

I'll take Doshin 2 and that golf game for 64DD if anyone wants to buy them for me.

Comment

He's missing the dance mat for Disney DDR. Maybe

I didn't let the entire page load, does he also have the Mario/photo image software?

@Kryss - I'll probably be selling my N64DD stuff soon enough. Although I know what those titles are worth so... you would probably still need a loan
                      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Seems almost too much N64, there are some good games in the library but literally owning everything at once would overwhelm most people. Even with the price increases over the years i still don't think what he's listing is worth what he's asking.

Comment

Dont get me wrong, i love videogames and the n64, but ?26000 lol

Who in their right mind would spend that amount of money on n64 stuff (or anything videogame related, come to think of it?)

Comment

Bet a good chunk of money he's wanting is for that ****e game graded by VGA lol if you are going to the effort of wasting your money getting something graded at least make it something good.

Comment

I don't see stunt racer or sculptor's cut?

Comment

Working...
                              X