ADDED:Chelnov (AC) Completed No-Hands (sorta) : Megadrive - Eswat - 1Life -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ADDED:Chelnov (AC) Completed No-Hands (sorta) : Megadrive - Eswat - 1Life -

Here is a 1-life replay of Chelnov (Arcade) completed with no hands, sorta of..

Arguably better than the arcade. Nifty music too.

Last edited by ExMosquito; 29-05-2015, 07:15.

Really enjoy your vids EM, that one took me back, I can remember having to take the train journey to Edinburgh to buy it on import release. Never one life cleared it but did complete it many times as it's a great game. That's probably the first time I've seen the ending since back in the day!

Comment

The coin-op is still the superior game though.

Comment

Excellent video and some fantastic game playing skills as always.

Comment

@Colin: Cheers! Hah cool story. I miss going on journeys to get new releases from indie import shops, it was always an exciting experience. Yeah it's a pretty easy game once you get the tricky bits worked out. I hadn't seen the ending since the early 90's either until I made this vid replay last year Nice music on the ending too.

@Nu-Eclipse: The arcade is defiantly a lot harder in every way. Maybe it's nostalgia clouding my judgment

@Yakumo: Cheers mate. It just edges the Spectrum version I reckon

Comment

Added Chelnov (Arcade) No-Hands, to opening post.

Comment

I really like Chelnov: Atomic Runner.
              I had no interest in it until I found it on freeplay in an arcade in Rhyl.
              The Mint, I believe! Ahhh memories!

Chelnov will probably appear as one of those endless runner mobile games, before long!

Comment

Atomic Runner was great on the Megadrive, I always confuse the title for Karnov, though.

Comment

Working...
                X