quexex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quexex

Bought a NR Gamecube off this fella, he even held it for me until after my holiday!

Very good packaging and communications, will definately deal with again if he gets any more stuff like this

Sold Animal Crossing and Freeloader, very smooth transaction, prompt and no problems at all, great communications etc

Thoroughly recommended!

Thanks, m8

Comment

excellent comms and speed; item exactly as described and well packaged. ace.

cheers
      GOD?

Comment

Very easy to deal with. Smooth transaction. Thankyou

Comment

Excellent buyer, paid quickly, friendly comms throughout this smooth transaction.

Comment

Top buyer, put up with me dithering and everything!

Comment

Quick payment for gradius5, thankyou.

Recommended!

Comment

Met in town,swapped games,top trade.

Cheers mate.
                Thumbs up.

Comment

Quexex was very patient with me getting payment for an item out (was busy at work in a new job etc) so I have nothing but good things to say. Got the game out promptly once he received the money from me.

Comment

quexex bought my Wonder Mega with some games, did what every buyer should do and asked plenty of questions before hand. Very polite in all comms and there wasn't any waiting around for replies etc. Payment was made exactly when he said it would be and good enough to let me know it got to him safe and sound.

Stuart

Comment

Working...
                    X