PS1 Xenogears - Calamity Boss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS1 Xenogears - Calamity Boss

Currently stuck on the Calamity boss (very early in game) which I find rather annoying as all online guides/videos seem to suggest he's an easy boss.

My characters are level 20, Fei's normal attack does 0 damage, Bart does less than 100 damage with his whip. I've upgraded all my parts already where possible... Fei's fireball does 0 damage too...

Any ideas anyone?

Have you watched a You Tube clip?

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
      Have you watched a You Tube clip?
      yes i have. in the youtube videos i watched Fei is approx level 19 but even his normal attacks do some damage and not totally 0 damage like i am doing now...

very weird... guess i'll grind a bit more and see how it goes.

Comment

Sorry I haven't played it in ages so can't remember the specifics of the boss!

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
          Sorry I haven't played it in ages so can't remember the specifics of the boss!
          thanks anyway!

did some intense youtubing last night, apparently the above is common and that upgrading parts usually solves the issue. i've upgraded all possible parts but still cant kill Calamity so, in retaliation, i've gone off to start playing Chrono Trigger on my Vita

Comment

Finally figured it out. Upgrade your engine and not just your weapons. After I upgraded my engine the boss was a breeze...

Comment

I remember it now. You should have said you were in your Gear!

Comment

Working...
              X