Java/Python courses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Java/Python courses?

Not sure if anyone can help, but coding is not my area of expertise, and I was wondering if anyone here could point me towards (or away from) particular companies that do entry-level courses? It's to help train up a position that would be supporting a Java/Python based product. I've had the following sites pointed in my direction already;

Learn the technical skills to get the job you want. Join over 50 million people choosing Codecademy to start a new career (or advance in their current one).

Pluralsight helps organizations, teams, and individuals build better products with online courses and data-driven insights that fuel skill development and improve processes.

I'm not sure if anyone has past experience with these and can share any thoughts on them, but I'd also really like to understand if there's any good non-virtual classrooms or qualifications (I see Oracle do 'associate' and 'professional' ones for Java) that come recommended?

I'm afraid I can't comment on Java or Python but I have been using CodeAcademy for SQL and I think it's great. I also dabbled with their JavaScript course. It's fun and it actually seems to work like a real compiler or whatever and I enjoy trying my own stuff out in the window before moving on to the next lesson.

I wouldn't recommend something just because it's free as time is too precious to be wasted on bad resources.

Comment

Working...
    X