SaturnPSU indiegogo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SaturnPSU indiegogo

I stumbled on this guy who did a DreamPSU. A much smaller, less heat creating substitute for the standard PSU.
    He has now done a Saturn equivalent.

SaturnPSU is a replacement Sega Saturn power supply that helps reduce heat in your console. | Check out 'SaturnPSU - Sega Saturn Replacement Power Supply. ' on Indiegogo.

Just making people aware I case anyone is interested.

Didn't know about the DC one although this caught my eye:

"Last year I noticed my Dreamcast getting unusually hot around the power supply, Not long after, I got myself a GDEMU (not required for the DreamPSU, but awesome anyway), and the heat further increased, after doing some research I realized the culprit was the 12v line on the power supply, when it isn't used it actually reaches 14v and produces a lot of heat,"

DreamPSU is a tiny replacement Dreamcast Power supply that reduces heat in your console and more. | Check out 'DreamPSU - Making your Dreamcast cool again.' on Indiegogo.

Makes sense really and this is a clean solution. Would really like to see an updated DC with all the tweaks including HDMI output in one place instead of doing it retroactively as it can work out so expensive.

Comment

Working...
    X