mt50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mt50

Bought Shenmue 2 + rumble pack off him, arrived very quickly in mint condition. Highly recommended. Thanks.

Bought Animal Crossing in doubley quick time! Would utrade with him again.

Comment

Bought Halo from him. Came in great condition and had no problems.

Comment

Bought Blinx from him. He shipped the item exactly when he said he would and it arrived well packed and in good condition (can't blame him for the gameplay ). Good trader ^_^

Comment

TOP TRADER, friendly to deal with and paid quickly. What more could you ask for?

Thanks

Comment

Purchased 6 games for the dc from me, good comms, kept me updated all the way, sent payment super quick, polite etc, highly recommended

cheers again
            jason

Comment

got rid of some freebies to mt50.

Very quick to pay the postage.

Comment

Bought several games off me, nice PMs, fast payment - would recommend to anyone

Comment

An absolutely top guy to deal with. Seemed more than happy to trawl around his local Toys R Us in order to hunt down 2 Pokemon Miniconsoles for me. Wayne was incredibly friendly in all his messages, and kept me up to date with what was happening every day. When he had the goods they were received incredibly quickly and packaged well enough to withstand a tank.

Proper safe guy and would deal with again without a moment's hesitation.

Thanks again bud

Comment

Great guy, plenty of communication and fast reliable payer.

Comment

Top trader got a yellow vmu off him sent well packaged will use again

Comment

Uber-quick payment and friendly pm's-good stuff

Comment

nice guy to sell items to : top grade comms & payment was swift. hope to deal with again in the very near future

recommended.

tbm.

Comment

Bought a game off him for a very reasonable price. It arrived, as promised, in mint condition. What was most refreshing was the care he'd taken in packaging the item. Excellent trader. I wouldn't hesitate to buy items off him again in the future.

Comment

bought SFA on GC from him, keep me up to date with PM's and also traded with him previously on EDGE forums

Top bloke, totally trustworthy, will no doubt trade with again at some point

Comment

Working...
                              X