Your most prized posession?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your most prized posession?

We've all got something that is really special to us, gaming related that is. It could be a certain game, or a rare console. Or a special modded console you've done yourself.

For me, it's a choice between a couple of things.

My Panasonic Q and Wavebirds.
    or
    My Pearl White GBA:SP Final Fantasy Tactics boxset
    or
    My Dreamcast with REZ and lightguns.

I like my dreamcast, because i've probably had the most fun out of it with the lightguns when friends are round.

But if I had to choose, it would be the Panasonic Q. And the reason being the fact that it's so damn gorgeous!

Over to you...

I'm not sure if you want stuff I would never part with or stuff that is really valuable. Anyway if it's the former I'd go with:

Samba de Amigo boxset (PAL) - always a hoot and quite rare too

2 Dreamcasts + 2 Twinstick controllers + 2 copies of Vrtual On: Orotario Tangram + Link Cable - I don't get to link this up as often as I used to, but every month or so I'll have the mates round and put in a good session. We're not great VOOT players by any stretch of the imagination but the experience is always a great laugh.

Steel Batallion (PAL) - haven't quite clicked with this game yet, but have resisted the urge to make a profit on it and sell it on as it is likely to be a title that I want in the future, and would rather pay the RRP price now than the ridiculously inflated prices that it will no doubt fetch in the not too distant future (now even). I made that mistake with Samba although I never regretted paying ?145 for that, and the trade went well.

Comment

My SPCH 1000000 probably missed sum zeros there. Having one of the first machines makes it feel special. Providing it keeps goin till PS3, i'll b very happy.

Comment

My N64. Completely bog standard in every respect, but I've had it since shortly after launch and the hours of multiplayer fun I've had I cannot imagine..

Comment

my Q till it broke

Comment

My debug PS2 is probably top of the list. Then there's my Neo Geo Pocket Color collection, and games such as Panzer Dragoon Saga and Snatcher. Oh and not forgetting the mighty Steel Battalion, that controller makes me weak at the knees. Almost bought a copy of Rez with the trance pack today, but the hefty price tag put me off. No doubt that would have been way up the list somewhere.

Comment

I rate my SNES quite highly....fun games, no waiting for new games and old-school thrills. a genius of a machine

Comment

God so many things recently, i hate working in an indie game store too many cool things come your way especially when you have no money :mellow
                Top of the list id probly say my TEST ps2 also just seeing it was like the holy grail at the time boxed up and everything!!
                And joint 2nd is samba de amigo/steel battalion just for the hardware you get with those games samba is just provided me with months of entertainment for me and the family and steel battalion is just picking my wits at the moment (Mission 2 you swine!)
                Anybody out there got any TRUE bargains that you couldnt believe you got?

Comment

My original Konami DDR Mat - even if it is a little knackered after 2+ years play

Comment

well i got a booklet for Super Mario World...signed by Shigeru Miyamoto

Comment

My most valuable is probably my Panasonic Q. Plays all DVD's and cube games obviously.

Most treasured? My Animal Crossing memory card. I really do think that AC is my favourite game ever. The amount of time put into that memory card is quite scary.

Comment

Probably my copy of Samba De Amigo Ver. 2000, although I don't have the maracas as yet for it . Or my modded Saturn, which is a dream come true - where I can play all those Jap imports which never made it to these shores.

For something really special to me; it would have to be Final Fantasy Tactics, it's such a superb and underrated gem.

Comment

My Dreamcast collection. I love that system dearly, the best fighting games system ever.

Next is my PC-FX and Chip Chan Kick.

Comment

My original megadrive with all the SoR and Sonic games
                            Final Fantasy 7
                            Front Mission 3 - PS1

i assume ur not looking for a list of totally rare and valuable stuff?>

Comment

my gamecube which is my first nintendo console, or my dc as i'd never had a sega machine before

or maybe my ps2 that i modded with messiah it was a bitch

Comment

Working...
                              X