Anyone tried Samba 2k on a PAL DC? Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone tried Samba 2k on a PAL DC? Problems

Right. I'm trying Edame's 3rd party samba maracas on my pal DC using DCX to boot jap samba 2000. It didnt work yesterday. I tried it just now and it worked but as soon as my game had finished, it refused to do anything. Is this a region problem? I tried rebooting and the DCX menu screen came up, which rarely happens and didnt the other times. Tried a few more times and it seems random whether the DCX menu appears. Anyway, the maracas don't do their stuff. Anyone?

i use dc-x to boot my jpn samba2000 up on a pal dc. I've yet to have any problems. oh, i'm using the offical maracas.

Comment

no problems here either, used action replay, dc-x and mod chip with pal dc and ver 2000.

Comment

Comment

i use "utopia" boot disc again no probs here either

Comment

The 3rd party maracas dont work with Samba 2000.

Comment

Originally posted by Kron
              The 3rd party maracas dont work with Samba 2000.
              My cha cha one`s do

Comment

I used Utopia Bootdisc and it worked fine on my Pal DC. This was using official maracas.

Comment

PAL DC, DC-X, Cha Cha Amigo maracas and Samba 2K work perfectly for me. There may be an issue with the version of DC you have.

Comment

Very odd... the only DC region related problem I know of is when you boot an import game with a boot disc, use the web browser on the disc and try going back to the game, which dumps you back to the DC main menu.

Comment

Working...
                    X